bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 12, 10 8:55 AM
If you are having problems getting Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

arjay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only

[Post New]by arjay on Dec 12, 10 11:26 AM
I am unable to download this game. Trend Micro Internet Security tells me the file contains a virus.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 12, 10 11:41 AM
Welcome to the pond arjay!

I want to assure you that Big Fish Games will never release a game that is potentially harmful. If a Big Fish Game is being flagged by your Anti Virus company, please contact Customer Support so we can connect with the AV company that flagged the game.

We ask that you please include the following information in your Customer Support ticket.

What is the Anti Virus software you are using?

What game were you playing when you got an error message?

What file is being flagged by the Anti Virus software?

What is the error message you have received, what has been found (worm, Trojan, virus)?

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Dec 12, 10 5:01 PM
I made it to the **** scene in the tomb where you are opening the door and the game stopped working the problem closed all by its self. When I reopened the game it took me back to the puzzle where you have to put the scroll pieces together and then worked fine.

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Dec 12, 10 7:16 PM
Technical issues are problems with cursor cannot control, it was every where. Slowly, I maneuvered the cursor until I finally reached the play button, game slowly downloaded and them froze on intro/story line, no cursor, absolutely nothing. I entered Ctrl - alt - delete and uninstalled the game. Will download again when technical issues are fixed.

[Post New]by birdlady101 on Dec 13, 10 4:15 AM
Downloaded fine but had to turn the full screen mode off but now the screen is to small for me see what hidden objects I need to find. Oh well, will wait until the bugs are worked out.

Birdlady101

Lime_Cordial
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Lime_Cordial on Dec 13, 10 4:30 AM
Same problem here. Game functionality was compromised as KimiKanda describes below.

KimiKanda wrote:Technical issues are problems with cursor cannot control, it was every where. Slowly, I maneuvered the cursor until I finally reached the play button, game slowly downloaded and them froze on intro/story line, no cursor, absolutely nothing. I entered Ctrl - alt - delete and uninstalled the game. Will download again when technical issues are fixed.

[Post New]by holysmoke0 on Dec 13, 10 4:48 AM
Seriously i have had nothing but problems these last few weeks...this game has a floating cursor problem, has bigfish been sold? the quality control has certainly not been up to the standard that i have become acustomed too.
Am i setting my expections to high..................?

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Dec 13, 10 7:03 AM
Down loaded trial. Didn't get past BFG logo and CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried again and didn't get that far.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Dec 13, 10 7:52 AM
Same problem as DrGood. Game froze up my computer . Couldn't exit out of it for nothing. I had to unplug, and remove the battery from my computer, to get rid of the game. A definate no buy for me.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 13, 10 10:04 AM
The first time I tried to open the game, I got the access violation error box.

So I played another game awhile to assure myself my computer was basically working ok, and then tried opening this game again. The second time it opened fine.

I played probably at least half the demo hour, and then the game rebooted my computer.

Fortunately, I didn't much like the game anyway, so I didn't feel bad about uninstalling it.

mavethrave
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mavethrave on Dec 13, 10 11:11 AM
I made it through the 20 min free trial (that's all it lets you play) and I liked it so I purchased it. And now for my money I have a game that locks up, freezes, and closed itself down every few minutes and basically is unplayable. After reading the comments I see this is a common problem with a lot of others therefore I'd say it has some bugs that need to be worked out. Perhaps you could take care of this before getting people to spend money on the game. Guess I'll delete it and try for a refund or credit. Buyer beware and from now on....read the comments before purchasing.

texgma
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by texgma on Dec 13, 10 1:40 PM
Same thing except i purchased the game now computer crashed . tried to reinstall
and play same thing. They need to issue refund.

[Post New]by ladylubtek on Dec 13, 10 7:08 PM
Bought the game as my daughter likes these type of games. Played fine on her laptop but I can't even get to the main screen. I get a black screen saying something about profile in the bottom. Yup waste of money on this one I think.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Dec 13, 10 8:10 PM
What is happening at BF lately as many many are asking,like this game,the few decent ones that are coming out don't play & as I usually buy a lot of games getting 4 free coupons a month here we are two weeks in & haven't even used last months,where they are usually gone in first week & according to Mudrock the only good game due this week I already have as it was released elsewhere for same price last week

All we are getting is TM games which according to best seller list are NOT good sellers but the HOG or adventure are but where are they??? all the other sites have them so looks as though I like other long term big spending BF members are off to where the games actually work & release good games

The old good BF days seem to have gone

This game was one of few I wanted & what happens keeps locking up or closing down & NO it is not my computer,if BF want to keep customer's they should take notice of these forums & what is being said about them on [game site removed by moderator] & other sites like it

Edited on 12/14/2010 at 2:37:04 PM PST

[Post New]by candykahne on Dec 13, 10 9:50 PM
This game locked my computer up. I couldn't do anything. I don't have to many problems with Big Fish Games, but this one wouldn't let me out of the blank white screen. So i ended up cold konking my computer to shut it down. I really hate having to do that. The game has serious issues, my computer can play any game but this one.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 14, 10 2:42 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing issues with the cursor or with the game freezing or going to a black screen, this help article may come in handy:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any questions on the steps or continue to have issues with the game, please get in touch with our Technical Support team so that they can help further.

They can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by bb1009 on Dec 14, 10 3:19 PM
I tried to do the trial play and my mouse was "jumping all over the screen and was uncontrollable"!!! I uninstalled it and then reinstalled the game but there is DEF something wrong with it! Thanx, BB

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Dec 14, 10 9:38 PM
lasted not even one minute

custom cursor, oh great I thought.
music full blast, so was sound.
checked options, no removing of the (darn) custom cursor.
lowered the music by 2 bars, cursor was flashing, not clicking or registering or whatever. I was clicking (so far as I knew) on music (still blaring away) and the full screen option was checking on and off.

BF is seriously going downhill, from emails sent to management, which are ignored (never mind that management ASKED ME to send THEM the reminder email about the coupons), to no customer service whatever, to buggy games.

I deleted this one. I bought another, a DD, and as usual, had no problems during demo. The MINUTE I BOUGHT IT! got exception errors, game would crash etc.etc. this is insane!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 15, 10 10:14 AM
In case this helps figure out some of the bugs, in this game, this is what happened when I tried to play it.
I would click on the item several times, but it wouldn't pick the item up, when I was finally so frustrated that I clicked on the hint, it would show the item I had been clicking on, but than it would pick it up, only after you use a hint first.
Yes I like a good HOG, but what fun is it if you can't pick up the items, once you find them...HELLO :-(
Frustration does not equal FUN.

Go to: