Ike60
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

short trial

[Post New]by Ike60 on Dec 12, 10 12:32 PM
This game didn't even last an hour, it only lasted 35 minutes and that is counting the time it takes to load.

shell_1965
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:short trial

[Post New]by shell_1965 on Dec 12, 10 6:03 PM
ya, what is up with that?? i played 29 mins. including game loading! kinda P***ed me off!

[Post New]by breadstr449 on Dec 12, 10 8:51 PM
you are right about the short trial. Thats not right. see if I buy this game!!!!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 12, 10 9:30 PM
Hi there,
This game offers a trial version that finishes at a certain point not an "hour" trial. It depends on how quickly you play as to how long your trial lasts. This trial file is MUCH smaller than the full game. You will need to download the game completely if you purchase it.
Cheers

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on Dec 13, 10 12:16 AM
The same thing happened with me. How are we to know how long the full game will be? It took me about twentyfive minutes then I was kicked out. Not fun. Thought that I might like this game but now I wonder. I don't wish to play a game that only takes an hour.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 13, 10 1:05 AM
bjko1 wrote:The same thing happened with me. How are we to know how long the full game will be? It took me about twentyfive minutes then I was kicked out. Not fun. Thought that I might like this game but now I wonder. I don't wish to play a game that only takes an hour.

Hi the sample version is quoted as being 90.66MB and the full as 228.42MB. Hope this helps you to decide.

[Post New]by glittergal on Dec 13, 10 3:52 AM
I was really surprised at the trial ending so quickly, tbh that has put me off downloading the full game, I don't expect to get my moneys' worth.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 14, 10 6:34 AM
The trial time is only a sample version (that means not the full game).

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Dec 15, 10 5:14 PM
The full version is pretty long.

If you go to the creators site, you will see how long the game is.
They have posted a walkthrough that is 4 pages long.
Just search for color-brush studios.

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 15, 10 5:59 PM
Yes you can see our walkthrough on color-brush studios page--please use "yahoo" this search engine is the fastest way to find our official website.
Thanks

Go to: