Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:Flip or Flop Home Edition - Released on March 17, 2006

[Post New]by Freka on Jan 2, 12 2:03 PM
I seem to be the first reviewer.

Downloaded and tried the demo. Flopped on the first buy because the developers force me to make their first three choices! So this not only has a timer, but also inhibits the player. I really hate the "tips" that force you to do something. Developers can offer suggestions, but they should allow the player to decide for himself whether to take them.

Oh, yes, because I 'flopped," I was sent back to the very beginning. Had to start all over again with their choices -- at which point I quit the game. If they want to play it, fine, but I don't have to do their clicking for them.

Not even as a DD!

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Flip or Flop Home Edition - Released on March 17, 2006

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Feb 5, 12 12:42 PM
The biggest dislike for me is the akward use of the side buttons. It's totally not user friendly and makes the game unenjoyable. I do like the premise and I love match threes, but another dislike is that the board gets larger, squares get smaller and so do the "match" buttons. Sorry, but not buying it.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Flip or Flop Home Edition - Released on March 17, 2006

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 4, 13 8:12 PM
I haven't gotten far enough for the squares to get smaller. And I wish there WERE a Tips function, because I can stare at the 16 squares until the timer runs out and STILL not figure out what is the only possible move.

Even tho I'm sure there is one, because it once came up w/ a no-moves announcement and reset the board.

So not a buy for me either.

Go to: