can't fine the club

[Post New]by Palenque1978 on Dec 12, 10 12:56 PM
I'm at the gate... at the very beginning of this game. Where is the spade to complete the puzzle so that I can get past the friggin' gate? Thanks for your help... I'm just a bit frazzled, cause I can't find it.

Edited on 12/12/2010 at 12:56:51 PM PST

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:can't fine the club

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 12, 10 1:04 PM
You need to keep searching till you find the h.o.g. scene that gives you some garden shears. Then use them on the growth to the left of the mansion steps, near the dead girl. You will end up at a gazebo. There are a few things to do there. Then go down to the lake/river shore and look in the boat. You'll find the missing tile there. Many things in this game you know you need but will have to go hunting for them and you might not get them for a while. Be patient and do everything else you can, then go back to finish accomplishing a task. Btw, go to the right of the mansion and do several things in the shed and by the well in front of the shed. Hope this helps.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:can't fine the club

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 12, 10 1:06 PM
Just wanted to add... click on the chains that are holding the gate shut. The chain will fall to the ground and the gate will open. Pick up the chain and enter the gate.

Go to: