dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

New thoughts on my earlier message

[Post New]by dk5793 on Dec 13, 10 3:28 AM
I bought this game because it ran fine on my computer. I even posted a message with what I thought were some practical ways to keep computers running clean to support games. Now I'm sorry for the whole thing. The comments of the developer's "representative" are not conducive to good customer relations, IMO. And I agree with the fishies who believe that another person who took a defensive position on behalf of the developers is either the same person or also works for the company. Therefore I deleted my earlier message.

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 8:22:00 AM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:New thoughts on my earlier message

[Post New]by bella81762 on Dec 13, 10 8:05 AM
so what...anyone who liked the game must be a plant, or one in the same as the dev??

bad way to treat a newbie....or any fellow poster....what if your wrong...there were a few people, some old some new, some kinda new who said they liked it.....i bet the new ones never post again, cause what they read when lurking, about bullying and disagreeing with higher posting fishies seem to be true.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Dec 13, 10 8:19 AM
I always wait before I leap to judgment or use pejorative words to describe other people's posts. If you thought I was "bullying," that is your own judgment. There is room for my opinions as well as yours. I have often disagreed with the posts by other fishies, but I felt it necessary to speak out on this particular issue. And in my earlier message I talked about how I liked the game and bought it. Guess you didn't bother to read it.

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 8:22:49 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 13, 10 8:36 AM
Hi fishies,

If you ever suspect a breach of rules, please get in touch with the moderation team.

Threads that are started about a particular user can be very upsetting and we don't want anyone to feel alienated from the pond.

Treat other posters with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other forum users will not be tolerated. Play nice.

The moderation team will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop a PM into our inboxes. We'll be very happy to help.

bfgImbrium

Go to: