LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Here are the LOCATIONS of the 10 GOLD INSIGNIAS - SPOILER

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 10 6:42 AM
SPOILER - 10 GOLD INSIGNIAS

This list is compiled from other posts in the forums.

Thanks to everyone who posted the
locations as they discovered them.

1. Enter “pippi” as the computer password. The gold insignia will show up on the left mantel.

2. Calling F.T. Fish on payphone in the bar at 737-4410 before you call Lamont or play the Claw Game because the coins will go away. The gold insignia will show up on the wall on the left of the phone.

3. Fish fountain at the front of the house - the pattern is at the crow’s nest on the ship. The pattern is the center spot and the inner most ring. The gold insignia will come out of the mouth of the fish.
(I have posted a video on youtube of how to solve this puzzle.)

4. Plunge the sink in the kitchen manor house with the plunger before you fix the toilet in the tavern - This comes from a clue at the end on the game credits. The clue reads: "Egnulp eht knis!"

5. Play the notes BFG on the piano - This comes from a clue at the end on the game credits. There is a paper that shows 3 notes on a musical score.
B = the white key to the right of the 94 key
F = the white key with 114 on it
G= the white key with 7 on it

6. One is in the margin of your journal, usually around page 20 to 25.

7. Spell out Rowena Spinch on chest lock that is under the mausoleum before you spell out Phineas Crown – This comes from a clue at the end on the game credits.. The gold insignia will show up on the statue on the left.

8. Use the metal detector then dig a hole with the shovel on the footprints in the swamp before you dig up the last coin.

9. Use the can opener on the white can on the shelves to the left of the trap door area under the mausoleum. The can opener is in a H.O.G. at the air conditioner on the side of Cooter’s house.

10. Use the ice pick on the freezer in the gas station. The ice pick in in a H.O.G scene under the mausoleum in the passage.

The H.O.G scenes for the last two (can opener and ice pick) are not triggered until after you place the 13 skulls on the pattern in the alligator's nest in the swamp.

Edited on 01/19/2011 at 5:59:59 PM PST

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

Re:Here are the locations of the 10 Gold Insignias - SPOILER

[Post New]by esmeqt on Dec 13, 10 8:12 AM
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Dec 13, 10 8:37 AM
Thank you. Now I have to go play for a third time

Do you do the H/O scenes before or after the cannons?

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 8:39:27 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 10 9:25 AM
MrsSkippy wrote:Thank you. Now I have to go play for a third time

Do you do the H/O scenes before or after the cannons?
Yes you have to play for a third time or else the guy with the gun will shoot you!

12 of the skulls are in the cannons, so after the cannons.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Dec 13, 10 1:21 PM
, why did you have to make them so hard to get? This is a casual game after all . Why not just show them as hidden objects with no labels in HOG screens, or hidden objects on adventure screens? That way we would have a reasonable chance to find them. These are so hard to find they're almost like easter eggs.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 13, 10 2:05 PM
Eggs-actly!!! That what makes them so fun! You don't have to get them - it just gives you something else to do if you like to replay games.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 10 4:53 PM
I think they were awfully hard to find also. You have to play the game multiple times to find them all.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 13, 10 8:12 PM
Btw, LizzieK, for #6 I always found it on the page with Momma Aimee's picture.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 16, 10 7:09 AM
bump

[Post New]by harleygirl3230 on Dec 16, 10 11:48 AM
OMG Thank you! Now I must play it all over again though...oh well. Too much fun!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 16, 10 12:04 PM
Would some kind mod sticky this please?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 16, 10 12:25 PM
Hey Fishies,

Popping in to sticky this thread since it'll probably be useful for all of our players! Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 16, 10 3:07 PM
oo oo oo ooo oo Thanks!

{ { { { { { bfgArnoStyx } } } } } }

Re:Here are the LOCATIONS of the 10 GOLD INSIGNIAS - SPOILER

[Post New]by BiggieP on Dec 17, 10 2:09 AM
where is number 6. One is in the margin of your journal, usually around page 20 to 25.

ive checked all pages many times please help only one i need

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 17, 10 4:58 AM
That's only available during the bonus part.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 17, 10 2:34 PM
BiggieP wrote:where is number 6. One is in the margin of your journal, usually around page 20 to 25.

ive checked all pages many times please help only one i need

When you enter Momma Aimee's shop you will play a hidden object game then talk to Momma Aimee. After you talk with Momma Amiee and she asks you to help her restock her shelves, the gold insignia that is in the journal appears in the upper left corner on the page with the photo of Momma Amiee. It appears during the regular game play. The page number of the journal can vary depending on how you play the game.

If the gold insignia is not on the upper left corner of the page with the photo of Momma Aimee then you probably already have picked up that one. It may be another one you are missing.

Good luck! I hope you find them all.

Edited on 12/17/2010 at 2:36:52 PM PST

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Question - SPOILER - GOLD INSIGNIAS

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Dec 23, 10 1:14 PM
What does "Clue from the game credits" mean? What game credits? Thanks for any help.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 23, 10 2:44 PM
It just means that's where you find the clue that leads you to that location. Of course, you don't need the clue because LizzyK is telling you where all the locations are anyway. Game credits are just like movie credits - they roll at the end and if you leave before they're over sometimes you miss a little something!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 24, 10 7:48 PM
Hey darkdisciple1313!! You get a diary entry that may or may not contain clues to the next Ravenhearst-centric MCF game.

[Post New]by pdbugdoodle on Dec 27, 10 8:29 AM
Help! How am I suppose to do the pattern at the fish fountain? After I've done the 1st pattern it locks up on me & then once I've seen the pattern (which is different in my game than what you've noted) in the crows nest (last rites post game) I only have two coins/markers AND it is still locked in place. I only have 1 insignia left to find & this is my 3rd time through. Please tell me I didn't waste my time getting to this point without seeing the bonus matter! Thanks, A

Go to: