Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones -- Free Strategy Guide

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 13, 10 3:09 PM
Hi everyone!!!
On our official website is available free Strategy Guide. Unfortunately on the rules of the community, I can not give a direct link, but I think it will be no problem to find our official website of developers through a search system - by this words Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones . I think you'll easy find us in search engines such as "yahoo".
If you will have some problems to find our web site write me in PM I will surely help you. Also very soon we'll put ours Strategy Guide on this forum. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.
Thank you all!

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 7:33:43 AM PST

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

Re:Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones -- Free Strategy Guide

[Post New]by Janie42 on Dec 16, 10 5:25 AM
@ jewsecretdev

Fantastic...
the Strategy Guide is very nicely done, gorgeous!

Thank you!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 16, 10 4:51 PM
Hello everyone!

The Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones walkthrough is now up on our Blog as well. The Walkthrough available for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones! thread at the top of the game's Forum describes how to get there and I'll include a direct link here as well:

Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by ljp2853 on Jun 21, 11 6:20 AM
I am still having trouble in the cave finding the cartiridges. I have looked on the picture and still have clicked all over the spot and still can't get it. Use the hint multiple times and still can find it. So, I am stuck in this cave forever - oh, poor me!

Go to: