Cannot click the platform and drag onto the stage

[Post New]by harmar46 on Dec 13, 10 3:14 PM
Can anybody give me some pointers. I really like the game. I have 9 minutes left.
I would like to purchase the game.

Cannot click the platform and drag onto the stage

[Post New]by harmar46 on Dec 13, 10 6:11 PM
harmar46 wrote:Can anybody give me some pointers. I really like the game. I have 9 minutes left.
I would like to purchase the game.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Cannot click the platform and drag onto the stage

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 14, 10 2:25 PM
Welcome to the pond harmar46!

I've found some information in part of a post from toast in the My take on this one... thread that might help you out:

toast wrote:The instructions are significantly lacking; for instance, in the very first level it simply tells you to click and drag the platform. So I clicked on what I THOUGHT they wanted me to click on but nothing happened. After about 10 minutes of scratching my head I finally realized they wanted me to drag the bar in the menu window on the left side of the screen. Only when I completed that task did it explain to me about the menu for this bar!

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "platform" and all the posts that have the word "platform" in them will pop up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: