bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 16 9:05 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread. Thank you to the players that have taken the time to post in this thread.

For players that are experiencing issues with Facebook, the Moderation Team will continue to pass along this information to the appropriate teams. Players are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you would like to aid in the investigation.

In regards to the new plots of land, thank you eli173 for posting a way to get to those plots. It is greatly appreciated and helpful. We will also pass this information to the teams.

If players continue to experience issues, the support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 3, 16 6:29 PM
NEW LAND:

Recently we were offered some new landplots and we are grateful for them. However:

First 8 plots to the right: The corner one is almost invisible and the chest does not open, so it's practically useless!

2 plots to the left: I haven't bought those, and will never do, because the game's zooming has maxed out, and only a part of each plot is visible in the whole left row.

It is noted that the top row is still visible and land could be opened there.

So, I suggest that the game's zooming is enhanced to include those plots. If that's not possible, then the partially visible plots should be offered at a nominal price, not the normal one!

Edited on 10/03/2016 at 6:30:48 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 5, 16 10:21 AM
Hi eli173,

The Forum Moderation Team understands the frustration that this sort of issue can cause, and we appreciate everyone who's taken the time to report this in the forums. As this game is no longer being updated, this limits what can be done to it, such as modifications.

However, while this is the case, we're encouraging people to try the workaround you posted in another thread. Additionally, I'll make sure to pass along your suggestion here regarding the price for the land.

If anyone is interested in further information on this, I encourage taking a look at the following announcement:

Regarding the new plots of land- October 4, 2016

I hope this has been able to help. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

elainegaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by elainegaye on Jan 1, 17 7:27 AM
Santa Claus Jack in the Box Enigma, current Sale Item

I have tried obtaining the Santa Claus Jack in the Box Enigma (currently on sale for 70 gold) twice now. However, when I position the Santa Claus Jack in the Box in a 2 x 2 space on my manor, Dark Manor stops responding.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 17 12:00 PM
Hi elainegaye,

I'm sorry to hear that when trying to place an item in your game, it stops responding. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current on your computer. For these steps, please see the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and your manor ID. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BAMBI70 on Feb 26, 17 10:11 AM
mine is a problem #291318863 bf 3146497dark manor....I have all rooms including #7 finished....2 quest open....#8 just opened...how can this be....says easy....HARDLY... and have never seen instructions for quest....which rooms to do or how many ecos to fill...this would be a big help....can you assist me plz..ty...pamela

[Post New]by BAMBI70 on Feb 27, 17 4:13 AM
now all chapters finished through 8.....9 not opened yet....3 QUEST UNPAID..??????...VERY FRUSTRATED.....PAMELA.....aka BAMBI

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 27, 17 4:27 PM
Bambi, it is not clear to me what the nature of your problem is. What do you mean by "3 Quest unpaid"? Also, to open a scene / chapter, it is not enough to finish the previous one, you should also have the juju required for that scene. Can you describe your problem in more detail? This way fellow players may be able to help you here in the forum.

If you are sure that your problem is technical then you should write to Customer Support- the link is at the bottom of the page, giving your manor's full name and ID..

[Post New]by BAMBI70 on Mar 1, 17 8:28 AM
I have 4 quest open.....I have finished chapt 6...7...8....9.....quest not completed.....suppose to be short ones......nothing tells me what is req. to complete....that info. would help.....either its a glitch......or THE DANG LONGEST QUEST IN DARK MANOR......I do understand the jujus n xp.....thx sweetie.....HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME VERY FRUSTRATED

[Post New]by BAMBI70 on Mar 2, 17 8:01 AM
WHOLE GAME SCREWING JUJUS WENT TO NEXT LEVEL TWICE QUEST BOARD FULL JUJUS WENT BAK DOWN TWICE JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT I WILL WAIT FOR TIME TO EXPIRE ON QUEST LIKE THE GAME TOO MUCH TO QUIT THX FOR UR TIME N ONCERN U ROCK ***********

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 2, 17 3:00 PM
Hello BAMBI70,

I can see there's some trouble with some quests in Dark Manor. I'm not entirely certain what is happening with the quests, but if there seems to be some trouble with how quests are displaying or interacting, I may be able to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that could help. Also, as eli173 suggested, if there appears to be a technical issue such as rewards not appearing, the quest not starting properly, or something that seems like the game should be doing but it isn't, one could contact our Support Team for more assistance.

If the game seems to not be interacting properly while playing in Windows, it may help to provide the game all the permissions it needs to run more smoothly. You can do this by running this particular game as an Administrator, and if it is helpful, the following guide can help with running the game that way:

Run Game as Administrator

If the above doesn't work, or if you'd just like additional assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team HERE with those IDs you have collected with the profiles that are seeing the issue. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and to you eli173 for helping out and providing support. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:46:57 PM PST

elainegaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by elainegaye on Apr 15, 17 12:24 AM
I tried buying Gold during the recent sale. Specifically, the Vault of Gold for what should be $19.99 (for some reason BFG did not account for exchange rates and deemed the UK pound sterling to be at parity with the US dollar). An error message appeared and the sale did not appear to go through. I made the mistake of trying to repeat the purchase three more time.

BFG have charged me four times, and I do not have any more Gold. Please fix this! Thank you very much.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 15, 17 5:23 AM
elainegaye wrote:I tried buying Gold during the recent sale. Specifically, the Vault of Gold for what should be $19.99 (for some reason BFG did not account for exchange rates and deemed the UK pound sterling to be at parity with the US dollar). An error message appeared and the sale did not appear to go through. I made the mistake of trying to repeat the purchase three more time.

BFG have charged me four times, and I do not have any more Gold. Please fix this! Thank you very much.

This is a feedback thread only. You must write to customer support giving them your manor ID and ask them to reimburse you or to give you the gold. The link is at the bottom of the page.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 1:49 PM
Hi elainegaye,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the gold that you purchased! As eli173 mentioned, the best thing to do in this situation is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Manor ID and info about the purchases.

Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team isn't able to provide customized assistance for issues like this, as the forums don't contain the tools needed to do so. However, one of our Reps will be happy to help, and they're able to offer further, in-depth support.

Just in case, info on locating that Manor ID can be found by checking the following help article:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

elainegaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by elainegaye on Apr 16, 17 12:37 AM
Thank you, Eli, I have contacted Customer Support accordingly.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 17, 17 7:38 AM
Hi elainegaye,

Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support Team. If you find that your issue hasn't been resolved, please be sure to reply to every email received so that a representative assist. We definitely want to ensure that you get the right amount of items in your game.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

hera1952
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by hera1952 on Jun 24, 17 12:22 AM
I have several manors on all of which I have spent money to acquire gold. One of my manors has stopped working. I can't gain access at all. When I click on the game, it says loading and after a second or two the screen freezes and I have to turn off my computer. Is there a way to resolve this issue as I had bought gold only the day before this happened. All my other manors are working fine.

Please help.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 26, 17 6:02 PM
Hello hera1952,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like one of the manors is no longer working as expected and I definitely understand wanting to get back to that plot of land to continue progress on that manor. What I'm going to do is provide the steps to get in touch with our Support Team as they have the tools necessary to help further with this issue.

For this particular issue, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of the Manor having trouble, including the ID for it. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

That Manor ID can be found when starting the game by clicking or tapping on the Change Account button and noting the ID (which usually starts with DarkManor, a dash, which is then followed by numbers). Giving that ID when working with our Reps should help our Reps with that Manor, and I want to thank you in advance for your patience while our teams work with you on this.

Thanks for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ititapt66 on Jul 19, 17 6:41 PM
I can't log in with facebook and connect to my other two manors

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 17 9:23 AM
Hi ititapt66,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues connecting to your other manors with Facebook. We will continue to pass this information along to the appropriate teams for investigation as this is a known isuse. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with details of the issue if you would like to aid in the investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: