Post Your Neighbor Code Here

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Post Your Neighbor Code Here

[Post New]by sifflevent on Dec 18, 16 10:47 AM
I'm posting for sabinematwig who would greatly appreciate some extra neighbors. Her code is r9H2ny

Kittypurrrs, unfortunately when you chase the ghosts away on friends' territories they are not the ghosts that are really there. However many players chase away the ghosts on your territory whilst visiting you, your own ghosts can only be chased away by you yourself.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Dec 18, 16 7:42 PM
THANK you siffle. I have no idea what the strategies are to play as I usually just searched. When (if) my eyes settle down, I hope to be able to read more.

Thanks again!

(I added SAbine)

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 7:43:17 PM PST

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
694 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Dec 18, 16 9:31 PM
Just returned to the game after an incredibly long absence and I'm looking for some neighbors.

9GE3t5

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
448 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 18, 16 11:54 PM
Absolutely, Clash! Am sending you an invite now. Folks, Clash is a wonderful neighbor!

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,328 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 19, 16 3:59 AM
Good to see you back Clash!! Sent you an invite.

PlusJenney
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Dec 23, 16 8:18 PM
Hello friends! I am returning to the game after being away for several months. RL challenges have subsided and hubby and I are settling in to our new home, so I finally have some time to rejoin my friends in ROM. I try to be a daily wish list gifter and keep my neighborhood to 100 players max so that everyone gets a daily gift. Play similarly? Then let's be neighbors! YAfzHt

amina046
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Dec 26, 16 6:24 AM
Clashfan you are one of my most trusted informants on this game! I sent an invite and would be more than pleased to have you as my neighbour!

Energyworker
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Dec 30, 16 7:29 AM
PlusJenney wrote:Hello friends! I am returning to the game after being away for several months. RL challenges have subsided and hubby and I are settling in to our new home, so I finally have some time to rejoin my friends in ROM. I try to be a daily wish list gifter and keep my neighborhood to 100 players max so that everyone gets a daily gift. Play similarly? Then let's be neighbors! YAfzHt

Glad to see you back, sent you an invite!

[Post New]by tracycarlin2 on Jan 1, 17 11:36 AM
OK

[Post New]by tracycarlin2 on Jan 1, 17 11:39 AM
DOUBBLE YOU

Kiki118
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Kiki118 on Jan 1, 17 2:18 PM
Just came back to the game after being gone for 2 years. Would love to get some new neighbors. I love to gift. My code dzTb8H

[Post New]by Druidia on Jan 5, 17 11:16 AM
For a variety of reasons I don't want to get into here, I've had to give up on my old account & game and start over from the beginning. Looking for neighbors again, or anyone who remembers me under the name of Nimshabane. Code is:
6didaD

[Post New]by padre1980 on Jan 6, 17 1:06 PM
8ZKQFr

[Post New]by mimolettecheese on Jan 10, 17 12:11 PM
23TZdT

[Post New]by JessicaW1974 on Jan 11, 17 12:51 AM
New to the game!!...need some neighbors please....5SFSf7

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Jan 11, 17 4:01 AM
Kiki, thanks for being a great neighbour. I would love to help you out with your gifts daily but most of the time you have items on your wish list that I don't have. It would help if you have something more common on your list or let me know what you need outside of rare items so I can be more helpful.

Kiki118 wrote:Just came back to the game after being gone for 2 years. Would love to get some new neighbors. I love to gift. My code dzTb8H

[Post New]by charkattack on Jan 16, 17 1:19 PM
nQtD6e

Go to: