Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Aethne on Dec 22, 16 9:32 AM
Thank you so much for the advice, I've set my laptop to run the game as an administrator and I'll let you know if that works! I've noticed too that it keeps disconnecting me from the internet, like cutting me off then logging me back in, especially when I'm trying to redeem my Collection rewards. Sometimes the whole game will freeze while it's "refreshing" my connection, I can see that I'm connected back to the internet, but can't get out of 'refresh' mode and have to ctrl+alt+delete and restart my laptop. Let's see if this solution helps; thanks again!!!

Update: I do seem to be receiving all my rewards and such, but I still keep getting logged out all the time and disconnected from the internet.. Any suggestions?

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 2:47:01 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 4, 17 4:52 PM
Hello again Aethne,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. First of all, I'm glad to hear that running the game as an Administrator was able to help with some of the issues being seen with the game. It sounds like there's some trouble with the game staying connected and wanted to provide some preliminary troubleshooting before providing the way to contact our Support Team for more information.

In this instance, since the game is crashing or freezing when trying to confirm a connection, it's possible that the game itself is having trouble staying live and that the following page of general steps could take care of the game crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Since it also sounds like the laptop is utilizing a wireless connection, it may also be helpful to play closer to the source of the wireless signal for Internet. Or, if it's feasible, to connect an ethernet cable directly from the laptop into the router or other source of Internet in the house as this could resolve the connection 'refreshing' that is being experienced.

If those steps don't stop the game from crashing or freezing, or if you'd like further assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

As a heads up, it's taking our Support Team a bit longer than we would like to get back in touch personally with each individual player who requested help. We want to get back in touch as soon as we can, and our Reps are doing their best to work through a larger than usual amount of requests so that each of our players receives the help they requested. Thank you for your patience and understanding while waiting on help from our Support Team.

I also want to thank you for your patience again, and I hope that this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:21:15 PM PST

[Post New]by BlueLineDoughty on Jun 4, 17 10:21 AM
I've completed the second relic for Landsong Village, but the quest will not update to reflect that. It keeps saying 4 out 5 pieces. If I click on the pedestal, it shows the completed relic.... (OS Windows 10)

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 5, 17 2:51 PM
Hello BlueLineDoughty,

Before I begin, I want to welcome you to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with that specific relic quest not updating properly. We definitely don't want players to get stuck in places in the game and I'd like to provide some assistance that may help with that as well as how to reach our Support Team for more help if it proves to be necessary.

It's possible that running this particular game with advanced permissions will help it run more smoothly and possibly unstick this portion of the game that seems to not want to progress as expected. To do this on Windows PCs, a player can run the game as an Administrator. If you'd like to try that to see if that helps, the following page can provide some assistance doing that:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out with the tools they have available.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 1, 17 11:30 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Mar 1, 18 11:02 AM
I'm constantly getting the message that I'm not connected to the internet when I try to trade in my collections. When I hit the button to reconnect it won't connect.
Using windows 10.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 8, 18 11:09 AM
Hello judyglenning,

Thank you for your patience as well as for taking the time to report what you are experiencing when trying to trade in a collection in Awakening Kingdoms.

In this case, it sounds like there may be an interruption occurring when trying to connect to the server to turn those in. In these cases, I recommend checking to see if there a strong, continuous connection to the Internet. If using a wireless connection, I recommend moving the device closer to the connection source, to maintain a strong, consistent connection, which may resolve this issue.

It may also help to try again and see if a few more attempts can get the message to not appear. Sometimes this can help when there are issues with the connectivity and the connection to the Internet appears to be strong. Otherwise, this may resolve itself after some time and I recommend trying again at a later time if able. It may turn out that there was an interruption between your computer and the servers behind the game. If this issue persists even after some time, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of what you are seeing and the title of the game. Our Reps may have additional steps to suggest and will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 11:23:54 AM PST

Go to: