Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 23, 15 2:30 PM
I am new to Forum. I am on level 61. Just bought a new computer yesterday. Is there a way I can transfer my games to new computer without having to start all over?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 23, 15 2:43 PM
Hello Ellen.......Welcome! Yes, there is.........do a search for threads titled something like how to back up game.........basically you copy old MC files on a flash drive.....install MC on new PC.........then copy over the new MC files with old MC files........do that search.....I am not techie.....but somewhere is a thread or post that walks you through it.

[Post New]by odzandenz on Apr 23, 15 2:51 PM
Hi! I'm looking for other IOS users to trade post cards with. My ID is i1724102. I'm at level 16 and play every night.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 23, 15 3:47 PM
sbaker... Thanks, I will look for it then have my great grandson do it for me. Appreciate your time.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 23, 15 5:25 PM
jr..Thanks a lot. Will give info to great grandson

[Post New]by anicke6211 on Apr 23, 15 8:06 PM
I am at level 37 an very close to level 38...I need help/info how to enter Tournements

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 23, 15 9:10 PM
anicke6211 wrote:I am at level 37 an very close to level 38...I need help/info how to enter Tournements

Hell-o , WELCOME , A TOURNEMENT is on now . Click on the button for the SOCIAL PAGE , then click on the SILVER BADGE that will open the TOURNY PAGE at the bottom of that page you will see PLAY NOW in a BLUE BUTTON , click on that and that will enter you in the TOURNY .

GOOD LUCK

[Post New]by michshephard on Apr 24, 15 2:44 AM
Hi, had to restart yet again!!!, so desperately need some friends, currently on level 10, will try and gift back to all that respond! my id is 455296. Many thanks.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 24, 15 1:06 PM
Regarding last Achievement - Dragon Fighter. Where is it? What is it? I see some people are working on it.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 24, 15 1:39 PM
Ellen.........Dragon Fighter Achievement is playing (and winning....good luck there) against the dragon in the dice game.......enter the dice game and hit the arrow at the bottom, that will bring up the dragon.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 24, 15 1:45 PM
Is that the dice game in the Tavern?

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 24, 15 2:12 PM
ellenkcl wrote:Is that the dice game in the Tavern?

---------------------------------
yes , that's it, good luck, at times he hard to beat, I find (for me) the higher the daisy, etc, the easier he is to beat

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 24, 15 2:18 PM
Gavi.........."the higher the daisy"?

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 24, 15 2:33 PM
Thanks again. I will look for the arrow when I can do the dice again. Only 6 hours to wait.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 24, 15 4:42 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Gavi.........."the higher the daisy"?

==================
the more points (the more money), I find if you have 1800 points to bet with, I leave it alone and if I really want to play at that time I pick someone that isn't so high priced.
Gavi-Tn

[Post New]by Wallys3world on Apr 24, 15 6:46 PM
I have been playing this game since Christmas time and enjoy the game very much, but I was overcharged and have not received the diamonds that I purchased. I was charged double and still have not received the other diamonds that I should've received along with every time a tournament comes up I get within the top 10 or 15 but my scores are not submitted because of some kind of a glitch. I am looking for a more honest game supplier that is willing to communicate with its customers and keep things user friendly for their dedicated players.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 24, 15 8:27 PM
Wallys3world wrote:I have been playing this game since Christmas time and enjoy the game very much, but I was overcharged and have not received the diamonds that I purchased. I was charged double and still have not received the other diamonds that I should've received along with every time a tournament comes up I get within the top 10 or 15 but my scores are not submitted because of some kind of a glitch. I am looking for a more honest game supplier that is willing to communicate with its customers and keep things user friendly for their dedicated players.

Hell-o , WELCOME, Sorry to hear about the problems you are having . You should contact TECH SUPPORT and CUSTOMER SERVICES , I am sure that they can help you .

GOOD LUCK

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Apr 25, 15 6:38 AM
Hi. I'm being sent gifts but since the new updates I don't know how to return the favour. Can anyone help?

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Apr 25, 15 6:45 AM
Also is anyone else still getting the black screen with the blue dot?

[Post New]by Phoebster7 on Apr 25, 15 8:57 AM
My game has corrupted it takes me into the latest fairy where my quests are and it is stuck I can normally progress by selecting the find object but my latest quest is 12 foods. All that happens is I have a black screen with little flowers in each corner that I cannot get out of. I have deleted and reinstalled the game but it takes me back to the same screen and |I cannot play anything at the moment.

Any suggestions please

Go to: