bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jun 20, 14 5:08 PM
The Elfish Bas-relief always twinkles as if it is available for play, even after you just played it.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 20, 14 6:43 PM
am at about half way through level 28 and each time I try and enter a scene, opens with not list of items and freezing. Have tried reentering the game several times and cannot seem to progress. Please help. Seem this begins with each of the last few updates once I get toward the end of the update, it begins this same problems causing forever to complete. Getting to be very frustrating and about to just give it up. Sorry to be so negative but have really tried to get through all other problems, I was one who completed all the dreadful six paws, etc and now having to deal with this. Please fix!

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 20, 14 8:24 PM
Broken Statue HOS is coming up empty. I get the background, but no list at the bottom. I have to close the game and restart (done it 3 times, played other HOS, picked flowers and completed quests,) but every time I come back to try to play the Broken Statue, it crashes.

Running Win 7 Pro and am Level 29.

[Post New]by gerald16351 on Jun 20, 14 10:34 PM
I'm not getting the friends thing again it takes the gift but nada after that!!!!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 21, 14 11:44 PM
My Social page isn't freezing any longer...but even though it allows me to invite friends, so far nothing is showing up there. I did a few test invites, but nothing so far, including myself in my second game. I still keep getting the no server connection, upon opening the game, as well as upon opening the Social page. I did get the same message after each invite too, and had to keep hitting the retry button, so I only sent out a few. Also, Wish list is still a blank field. I would like to think that they are finally getting around to actually fixing this problem that I have had for so many months, but so far, it looks like they are teasing me. I had given up on a fix, yet being the hopeful one that I am, I would be delighted if it all worked the way it is designed to. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Am WolfenRainDancer

eta: Since it still doesn't work, I think I liked it better when it froze. I only had to hit the quit button to shut it down

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 8:19:52 AM PST

cat1623
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by cat1623 on Jun 22, 14 5:41 AM
got update for level 27, worked real good, now on level 29 and , now i need another content update to move on further. any idea how long the content update will take.

pilot1950
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pilot1950 on Jun 22, 14 5:42 AM
I'm getting sick and tired of the game dropping out. Is the server getting over-loaded??? Constantly getting "Checking cloud - setting illumination"... etc. I know when I see this when trying to start the game that the server won't connect. Maybe time for a bigger server?????

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Jun 22, 14 9:39 AM
I have a recurring problem with the broken statue. i would say that eight out of ten times when i visit it opens to graphics only . I then have to escape the game as it has no list of hidden objects and this can occur several times in a row , its very frustrating.
Does any one else have this problem it used to happen occassionaly with the pirate too.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 22, 14 11:06 AM
Need two bloody lotuses...got one last night, and two more today but none are showing up in inventory. So of course I can't craft that blasted item (Rocky Throne?) that requires two to complete. So frustrating, especially after all the other problems with this game.

eta: That is six Immortal Treasures, and six Crystal Twilights lost, somewhere. They aren't showing up either, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 11:23:06 AM PST

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 22, 14 11:09 AM
jude_todd wrote:I have a recurring problem with the broken statue. i would say that eight out of ten times when i visit it opens to graphics only . I then have to escape the game as it has no list of hidden objects and this can occur several times in a row , its very frustrating.
Does any one else have this problem it used to happen occassionaly with the pirate too.

Hi jude_todd.

Just a few minutes ago the same happened to me.
I had to exit the game through task manager and for the next 5 times the same happens.
No item list in the BROKEN STATUE hos
(sometimes this also happens with the pirate, like you)
It is very frustrating

I hope this will be fixed soon because I am getting tired contancting with the CS .

Regards from Greece

Lia

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jun 22, 14 4:09 PM
Bedazzles wrote:I wanted to inform the Developers that so far with the new update(06/19/2014) I have noticed that the changed HOS (Mirrors, Winter Garden, Fairy Sculpture)still show sparkles as if they are recharged right after you play them. Typically the sparkles are only visible when the HOS is actually available to play....

Thank you

I only have one changed HOS...the Fairy Structure. I never noticed any changes in the other HOS's. Getting frustrated with the Broken Statue HOS. Am going to refuse to enter it if I have to log off every time to get out of it.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 22, 14 5:07 PM
jude_todd wrote:I have a recurring problem with the broken statue. i would say that eight out of ten times when i visit it opens to graphics only . I then have to escape the game as it has no list of hidden objects and this can occur several times in a row , its very frustrating.
Does any one else have this problem it used to happen occasionally with the pirate too.

I keep having that same problem and in several different areas. Have to use Ctrl, Alt. Delete to shut off the game and then restart.

Area 26

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 22, 14 5:12 PM
The most recent update includes an area in Town labeled 26. The crow instructs you to go there to contact Valeria's Spirit. The drop down menu shows it costs 10,000 gold to open. I purchased more gold so I could get into the area and now have over 10,000 gold, but the area still won't open. I did turn in a request for help, but is anyone else having the same problem? Has anyone opened the area?

Thanks!

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 23, 14 2:33 AM
Hi all.

The problem with the "BROKEN STATUE" HOS continues ....

After the update the game seems to run better although much much slower ...

What happened now with the a/m HOS ???

Hope it will be fixed soon ....

Lia

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 23, 14 5:17 AM
Here I go again, I have a windows 7, I cannot download the game manager I have put in a new game that I bought, and it put it on E MC shows but it's shortcut does not work , I was so close to doing it right, people when it says to activate, do it, instead of deleting it first!

I have shut of my firewall for a time, so if anybody at bf tech service reads this please try now!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 6:35:34 AM PST

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 23, 14 7:57 AM
have had problem with broken statue for couple days with no list and now will not give list at all. I have played through other areas approx. four times today and cannot get broken statue no matter how many times I have had to shut down. Please fix. I am at begin of level 29.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 23, 14 9:10 AM
It is Lia again ....

Well, here is the thing.

My main account is L*I*A (202283) level 29.

A few days ago I created a new account under my daughter's name Olympia (289883) level10 .

I have noticed something strange.

While in my 1st account I cannot craft any kind of food

(I have a question mark in one circle) in my 2nd account

I can craft food because I have the sign of the "pet medallion"

instead of the question mark ...!!

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Can you all craft food ????

Lia

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 23, 14 11:01 AM
Crafting food doesn't work. I tried it and it took 500 coins and 50 medallions but didn't give me any food...duh, should have known it wouldn't work.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 23, 14 11:53 AM
pilot1950 wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of the game dropping out. Is the server getting over-loaded??? Constantly getting "Checking cloud - setting illumination"... etc. I know when I see this when trying to start the game that the server won't connect. Maybe time for a bigger server?????

I would get the same message when the game wouldn't close properly. Check your task manager under the processes tab and see if the game is listed. If so, close it out there. When I'd do that, the game would open normally after that.

[Post New]by PrincessTweet on Jun 23, 14 12:29 PM
I have problems with the HOS too, no lists just the graphics, keep shutting the game down and restarting, get the problem with not receiving the thank you cards and now I am not getting the coins for collecting flowers. Please fix these issues as they are spoiling the game

Go to: