Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Debchet on Sep 21, 15 4:18 PM
I've really enjoyed playing MC for almost 2 years. I LOVE the game and the graphics are nothing short of amazing! So cool to see creatures move, blink and breath!!! I'm currently on Level 65 waiting patiently for Lord Chamberlin to return!!

I am very disappointed in the latest "update" tho! Trina just bleeds airship items
from us and having to sell off items that I have worked so long and hard to collect
is almost PAINFUL!!

I now have problems with my game crashing all the time and when that happens
I lose whatever progress I have just made.

I know they say to shut down the game to avoid this, but seriously???? I would need
to do this after each HOS!!! VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Also, it takes such a long time to load the game that I sometimes think it just isn't going to happen! PLEASE FIX THESE THINGS or I might have to find something better to do!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!
Deb

[Post New]by Vudnik on Sep 21, 15 9:20 PM
And BFG wonders, around the boardroom table, why they aren't making more money. Just look at the hundreds of issues in their hands with this game alone, obviously due to poor programming, but mostly due to poor management. If there were any sense of fair play or confidence in the product by the users as a whole, perhaps they might prove themselves worthy of earning a few more of our real dollars. From what I've seen, ain't gonna happen any time soon!

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Sep 24, 15 12:42 AM
Hi folks. Any idea when Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition will be available on IOS? It only seems to be on PC at the moment.

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Sep 24, 15 5:24 AM
Hi

I was on Level 68 I think, had just bought the max number of coins 44,662, got the email confirming this with the order no, date (9/24/15, today) and time (1.11.58am), it was all good, then my game just restarted itself as it had on previous occasions taking me back to Level 64 but my coins were no longer there but my c/card has still been deducted for them...

I have read on the Midnight Castle Forum that the restarting is happening to quite a few people, and though usually it has not worried me when it has happened to me, this time, it cost me nearly $80 Aus, so I would the coins either returned to my game or re-credited to my card please...

I have got the latest updates and am operating on Windows 7
ID 118271
1.11.1.837 PROD

Thank you

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 24, 15 5:31 AM
leslieb wrote:Hi

I was on Level 68 I think, had just bought the max number of coins 44,662, got the email confirming this with the order no, date (9/24/15, today) and time (1.11.58am), it was all good, then my game just restarted itself as it had on previous occasions taking me back to Level 64 but my coins were no longer there but my c/card has still been deducted for them...

I have read on the Midnight Castle Forum that the restarting is happening to quite a few people, and though usually it has not worried me when it has happened to me, this time, it cost me nearly $80 Aus, so I would the coins either returned to my game or re-credited to my card please...

ID 118271
1.11.1.837 PROD

Thank you

Hi leslieb. On the confirmation you got from iTunes, at the bottom of the game name you will see "report a problem" in blue. Click on that and it will bring you to iTunes Store, explain what happened and they will refund your credit card. Also the highest level you can go with MC is 65. Hope this helps.

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Sep 24, 15 3:38 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
leslieb wrote:Hi

ID 118271
1.11.1.837 PROD

Thank you

Hi leslieb. On the confirmation you got from iTunes, at the bottom of the game name you will see "report a problem" in blue. Click on that and it will bring you to iTunes Store, explain what happened and they will refund your credit card. Also the highest level you can go with MC is 65. Hope this helps.

Hi there Jackie34918

I don't have a confirmation email from ITunes, I have never used ITunes, my email states it came from Big Fish itself and all it has on the bottom is a link to the help pages, clicked on it and it takes me to the Help cover page, clicked on the link 'General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games' and it said to go to either Apple Support, Google Play Support or Amazon Appstore Support, but nowhere on my email does it tell me which store it came from and I purchase from my PC. And my Visa statement details gives me a Ref no: and Big Fishs' name, not a store.
Feeling very confused, how do I find out which store it was purchased from and get my coins or money back?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 24, 15 4:59 PM
Sorry leslieb I tought you were playing on iPad as you posted in the iOS technical issue. If it's BF then write customer support ( found at the bottom of this page) and give them your confirmation number, purchase date, and your player ID number and tell them you didn't get your coins or gems. They will refund you or add them to your game. Hope this helps and sorry again for the misunderstanding.

[Post New]by Rebeless on Sep 24, 15 9:00 PM

I am level 9 and to progress Prof Pinfeathers says I need to find an item to meet the oldest member of the castle… But after 50 times of going to the location to find the item I am unable to do so… Additionally I have not gained one XP point in the past three days of constant playing and therefore cannot level up to level 10. This is the first time the find button hasn't produced a item and that I am unable to accumulate
I have really enjoyed this game since I started playing but my segment that this is clearly a glitch and without a resolve soon, I am quickly losing interest – please help!

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Sep 24, 15 9:01 PM
Thanks Jackie34918 for the info...sorry didn't realise what iOS was?...
Have already done as you suggested
Hopefully it won't take 72 hours or more to get re-imbursed though...

Cheers

Game glitch - 3rd day of it being "stuck"

[Post New]by Rebeless on Sep 24, 15 9:23 PM

I am level 9 and to progress Prof Pinfeathers says I need to find an item to meet the oldest member of the castle… But after 50 times of going to the location to find the item I am unable to do so… Additionally I have not gained one XP point in the past three days of constant playing and therefore cannot level up to level 10. This is the first time the find button hasn't produced a item and that I am unable to accumulate
I have really enjoyed this game since I started playing but my segment that this is clearly a glitch and without a resolve soon, I am quickly losing interest – please help!

123bgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 123bgirl on Sep 25, 15 1:20 PM
I am playing level 61. With the last update, I noticed I lost my high scores. If possible, I'd like to have these back. My user ID is i582421. Thank you. I really have had very few technical issues with this game.

[Post New]by doughboy60 on Sep 26, 15 5:24 AM
I am unable to access my iPad since I downloaded IOS i9.0.1 and am using another one that has sharing capabilities. When I downloaded Midnight Castle I was sent back to the beginning. I was at level 61, 7500 coins and 1,057 diamonds plus many many items in my locker. How do I get back all this. I cannot afford to replay this game as I have spent money on achieving level 61. HELP I have tried using iCloud but this does not work either. My id is i432506.

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Sep 26, 15 2:06 PM
This morning I played the fortune wheel for quite a while trying to get the items I wanted. I did win a $1500 jackpot, but spent 2100 coins as well.
When I checked my inventory, not one of my won items were there. I am not even sure the jackpot money was added to my total coins.
I am not sure if this has been going on for awhile, as I never checked it before.
I sent a letter to tech support but haven't heard back yet--I am sure it is too soon--but I hope they have a fix or return for me.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Sep 27, 15 5:50 AM
I seem to lose coins all the time....guess I better start keeping track! Sad that the game is such a mess cause I really did like playing it.

Please get the new update to us soon.....Level 65 is getting pretty tedious with no progress, no Lord Chamberlin and Trina trying to suck us dry of all our inventory!!!

Thanks,
Deb
i335401

[Post New]by bratli on Sep 29, 15 6:10 PM
The game will no longer load. It reaches 98% and then closes. Any ideas?

[Post New]by bratli on Sep 29, 15 6:12 PM
The game will no longer load. It reaches 98% and then closes. Any ideas?

[Post New]by MaChai on Sep 29, 15 6:55 PM
I bought crystals during the sale and then I had to reinstall the game since I had to downgrade back to Windows 8.1 because 10 was affecting other games. How do I get the game to add the crystals?

RoseBali2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by RoseBali2 on Sep 29, 15 8:13 PM
Debchet I agree totally about trina and also my room. What a waste of programming time that could have been used to develop the main game beyond level 67. I don't bother with either of these. Just another way to for them to make more money from us without giving anything back.

BF it's about time for some response if this game is ever going to be developed further

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

HOLY SMOKES!!

[Post New]by KimcW on Sep 30, 15 11:34 AM
I play on iPad. Have successfully made it to level 65. Over 1,139,000 in coins. 53 friends, tons of inventory and nearly 1500 diamonds. Nearly all acheivements completed except for Trina's. I logged out of my game by double clicking and swiping, then backed up to iCloud. But when I came back to the game I was at level 1!!! My name was player and I only had 500 coins. I've sent in a ticket to customer service w/ both my ID and poruct #. But am already suffering from withdrawal. Has this happened to anyone else and was it fixed???

[Post New]by jls821ttu on Sep 30, 15 2:36 PM
I play on iPad and am currently on level 27. I have recently been having issues with my game saying I've lost connection to the server and then restarting, but ONLY when I am gifting friends. When this happens, I lose all progress I have made and any gifts that friends have given me. It doesn't happen every time. I thought it was resolved with the new iOS update, as I didn't have the problem for a few days, but it's started doing it again. This last time I lost 8 simple foods and 12 unique stamps. Figured it was time to get some assistance on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Anyone else having this problem, too?
Thanks!

Username: Kali
Friend Code: i403951

Go to: