bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 25, 17 7:57 AM
Hi lordkalvan,

Thank you for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. That is definitely weird that the wrong city is being displayed. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of your post to the appropriate teams for investigation.

Thanks again!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by peters51 on Sep 26, 17 1:42 PM
after the last update from last week I lost 3 resources markets in Sydney near to levels 15, 25, 35. When i built them i had to pay with coines can i get them back
thank you

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 26, 17 4:35 PM
Hello peters51,

Thanks for your time and for letting us know your experiences with the new resource marts. Just as a heads up, players were provided the materials necessary to restore their resource marts to be analogous to what those marts were producing originally. For players that have seen this and are wondering what was changed, our announcement can help clarify below:

An Announcement Regarding Resource Marts in Sydney - September 23, 2017

Players should have been credited so the appropriate amount of Resource Marts (with the previous number of upgrades) can be rebuilt. However, if you find that isn't the case, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team and our Reps will ensure that we make that right for you. For faster assistance, please also include your game's User ID. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can to continue helping out.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help clarify those changes in Sydney and how to receive further assistance should something be amiss with those resource mart changes. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by MonaLizaYbalio on Sep 27, 17 4:37 PM
Gummy drop won't load videos, so I uninstalled gummy drop, cleared cache and reinstalled it. After that, I logged back into facebook, I noticed that there was a huge loss of progress. I tried watching a video, but the video still won't load.

Then I noticed that my passport is locked, so I logged out of facebook, cleared all the data and cache, then played the game from scratch. I noticed that when I reached lv10 on sydney and built the structure, passport is still locked. After playing until lv21, the passport is still locked.

So how do I fix videos not loading, get back the progress that was lost, and how do I unlock the passport?

I am using an android device btw

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 7:52 AM
Hi MonaLizaYbalio,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that Gummy Drop! won't load videos and you have lost your progress. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Since we don't have the tools to provide in-depth troubleshooting from the forums or access your account, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with details of the issue, what steps you have taken so far, and your user ID if able. The Support Team is always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jbford on Sep 28, 17 12:34 PM
Since the last update I have not had the swap and quake boosters active on any level I play. I wondered if I had to wait for a level where I was "taught how to use them " ( and perhaps given a few freebies?) but it's been days now.
Currently finished Vladivostok at Master Builder, playing random levels in previous cities, still no quake or swap option.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 1:17 PM
Hi jbford,

Welcome to the forums. I see that there is some concern regarding certain boosts aren't appearing in your game. For clarification, the boosts that are available are randomized. It is possible that you are playing levels in which the mentioned boosts aren't to player's advantage, so they aren't available.

If you find that you still do not see these boosts on certain levels that you feel they should be on, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your in-game ID. The Support Team is happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jbford on Sep 29, 17 9:06 AM
Thanks for the prompt response. I've been playing for years and know that this is not random, it's wrong! How do I identify my farm to support as I do not have a Facebook account?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 2, 17 8:15 AM
Hi jbford,

Thank you for responding. I apologize for any confusion and I'm happy to help clarify. Each level has it's own set of boosts that are specific to that level. If you find that boosts are more helpful for certain levels and not appearing, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team. Since you aren't linked with a Facebook account, please let the Support Team know. They have the tools to better assist.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 9:28:31 AM PST

[Post New]by TsukiD on Oct 2, 17 12:03 PM
I am having the same issue. Prior to the update I was able to purchase Quake, extra bomb ticks, etc during game play. Now I have to purchase them before game play. If I have purchased the boosts they appear - if I run out, they are not available unless I go to the store. Is this supposed to be this way? This is not true of all boosts just some.

[Post New]by jbford on Oct 3, 17 5:20 AM
Thank you TsukiD !

You've partially solved my problem - it's not back to normal but it is playable.
It's an unusual game in that you can't see what boosts you have in storage until you're in a position to use them. So if you're not getting the option to use you don't know you haven't got any! I bought 3 winds and 3 quakes and lo and behold the option to use them appeared again!
However...
(For the Record Dubai 28.1 Master Builder)
Used the last wind boost and the icon is at the bottom with the + to buy more ( but I didn't buy) . Finished and opened same level again - no wind icon there.

[Post New]by TsukiD on Oct 3, 17 9:50 AM
You are welcome jbford. It's driving me a little nuts- especially on the timed levels lol. I also want to add a postscript- it used to be when the bombs would be on the last tick a message would pop up asking if you wanted to buy cold fusion. It doesn't do that any more. If I was really frustrated, yes, I would take advantage and enrich the Big fish coffers. I did notice that they added extra moves to the wheel ( I think). Btw- I am waiting for Santa Fe and am completing Berlin.
What don't know is if this is all a part of the new update or if it is a glitch.

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 10:15 AM
Hello TuskiD and jbford,

Thank you both for discussing what you are experiencing with boosts in Gummy Drop!. This game is definitely different than others that only the relevant boosts for a level will be made available to select to use during that level. However, I would like to note that it's strange what is being experienced in your game, TsukiD.

As jbford has stated, boosts may not appear on the screen to be used if they wouldn't be helpful for a level. However it sounds like there is an issue where the game used to offer a boost for purchase if it would be useful to complete a level, and that it isn't providing that option any further.

Usually, when the game sees a player is out of a specific boost that would aid in completing the level without losing a life, the game will ask if they would like to make a purchase for that boost. I'm sorry the game seems to have stopped providing that option, especially when you would like that option. While I'm unsure what might be happening here, we definitely would like to investigate it further.

What I would like to request is getting in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing where the game is not offering these 'during play' offers. Please also include what type of device you are playing on and your User ID if they are available. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to investigate that as soon as they are able.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you are experiencing and for following up with us. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by TsukiD on Oct 3, 17 12:48 PM
Thank you, bfgllinata. I just noticed that further down on the forum someone opened a new thread pertaining to exactly this issue so jbford and I are not alone. I will try and contact customer service - they are usually pretty awesome- but I am thinking it's a bug in the game itself. Cheers!

bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:14 PM
Hello again TsukiD,

Thanks for letting us know that there appears to be more reports of this issue. We definitely want to note the impact of this issue more accurately, and I've stopped by that thread to request players to also contact our Support Team if they are experiencing a similar issue. We absolutely want to be sure to make our game as great as it can be, and I want to thank everyone in advance that has taken the time to give us details regarding this issue with purchase offers being being reported by some players.

Thank you all for your patience and thanks again to every player who has already taken the time to assist our investigation into this report. Our Reps will do their best to follow up as quickly as possible. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:14:44 PM PST

[Post New]by TsukiD on Oct 3, 17 4:08 PM
Thank you bfgllinalta!! And thumbs up for your responsiveness. I have contacted support too. Cheers!

[Post New]by Morticia99 on Oct 4, 17 11:56 AM
I have been having an issue for a long time now. Currently in New Orleans and it's worse than ever. Playing this on my phone by the way. I will replay levels to get the little men or prizes, whatever you want to call them. A level is lit up. I will re-play it, sometimes hard ones (and I spend money on this game), I will win, and not get the prize. Happens ALL THE TIME! Since I spend money on this game I am feeling very ripped off. Please advise.

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 11:57:07 AM PST

keitht53
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 4, 17 2:54 PM
Best advice is not to spend real money in the game. All levels can be beaten without doing so.

bfgBeruna
1,465 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 4, 17 4:39 PM
Hello Morticia99,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry that prizes haven't been awarding properly in the game. That would be really frustrating, and I want to ensure this is fixed. Please contact our Technical Support Team and include your User ID with the inquiry. They'll be able to investigate the matter further than we can in the forums and will do everything in their power to resolve this.

Your patience and understanding are sincerely appreciated. The other active Moderators and I can always be reached by PM, so please reach out with any questions you might have. We'll answer as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by catmom50 on Oct 4, 17 11:48 PM
Posting on behalf of my sistert. She is in Barcelona. Tonight she did latest update to get Android phone and tablet. She then tried to get into Barcelona to play, but game starts her at Sydney, yes she signed in with FB. It tells her it is interfering with another Gummy game she already has. She has deleted and d/l game a few times but that hasn't helped.
Any suggestions?

Go to: