Ready for the special room

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,091 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 3, 17 1:30 PM
! am just sitting there in the corner of Mrs Fletcher’s Tea Room sipping my delicious hong cha and stroking the amulet Cap’n Bob has given me.

I don’t seem to be able to communicate with him using it yet but I do have hopes.

In the corner of my eye I see the others dribble into the room one at a time.

Grim is not a happy bunny as one of the others has tried to do her some mischief, but she perks up when she sees that we are all here.

In fact, idling counting, I am astonished to find that we are more than just all here.

There is one other one, who seems to be very difficult to see properly, as she drifts in and out of the visible spectrum.

I get a sense of doom building up and instinctively clutch my amulet.

I also notice that my magical broom has dived deep into one of my pockets.

This cannot be a good sign as it was at that moment merrily sweeping away hordes of accumulated dust bunnies from all the nooks and crannies.

The air in the room shimmers and SHEET lightning tries to focus on the newcomer.

But she has fled and I get a sense of extreme anger as an unknown force disseminates throughout the room and all of us.

Grim has suddenly doubled in size and when Roo touches she yelps as a discharge of electricity shots from Grim’s fur.

This has the effect of quietening Grim’s pelt down but giving Roo the effect of an invigorating fox-trot around Grim.

I seem to be welded to my amulet by the electrical discharge.

In my head I hear a very loud and enraged yell!

Cap’n Bob has just shared the 'pleasure' of this latest test of our resolve against the evil that prevails and is bellowing incoherently at me

I await with interest his comments as he calms down when I notice the others in the room.

They all have shocked expressions and even Angel is all agog, having dropped her pencil.

Something of great importance has evidently just occurred!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 4, 17 4:17 AM
"Egor!"... ....Keep those Furry Paw's of Yours off those Chocolate Chip Cookies or it will be a whole month of KP Duty for you Young Monkey!!!... ...AEGram (PTG's Beloved Fairy Godmother ) made them Special like for PTG and the Dear Special Rooms Slightly Insane Group holding their Meeting right here in the Tea Rooms Comfy Parlor...Oh!..I almost forgot Grim's Extra Tasty Crispy Carrots...hmmmm... ...Do you think Bing the snapping and carrot crunching might be a Tad to noisy to hear over?.. ... "_ _ _,,_ _ _" A nice cuppa of soothing Veg'y Soup with just a touch of Roo's Soothing Potion should go a long to calming our Grim's Poor Bunny nerves... ....Oh Bing,..I heard through the MC Grapevine that Our Dearest Captain might be returning to our very own Special Rooms Group but...nothing about Dandydog coming through with Him...Sniff..Sniff..Blow..Blow.. ..I'm just a wee bit worried that something has happened to her and our Sweet Captain just doesn't have the heart to tell us all about it... "EEEEck!".. ...Oh Egor..I am so sorry I said that out loud...Captain Randy would never allow anything happen to His Pup while under His command...Soooo..lets quit our needless worrying and see what else we can fix for our beloved Special Room Group to Fortify them for whats ahead"..... ....".And I just have to say that right this minute...Gulp.... it's Not Looking Good for them......nor for everyone else in the Special Room...... I can tell you right now!"..... ..WaaaaaHaaaaa!

Edited on 12/04/2017 at 10:32:51 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 4, 17 8:17 AM
As we near the dome I rub The Amulet and tell PTG we are close have everyone at the Tea Room and I MEAN EVERYONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 4, 17 8:19 AM
I awake from an induced sleep with a racking cough that actually threatens to tip over the boat.... the pigeons fly from their perches and then gradually descend once again to get comfortable ...... How long have I been out??? .... it looks like it is close to 3 weeks!!!

I must send a "pigeon post" to my God son to let him know that there is something mysterious roaming around and to keep his eyes and ears alert .... the person who stabbed me with that needle filled with some super knock-out drug made nary a sound.... he/she was swift, silent, and sneaky!

Fly my little pigeon and find playingthegame to alert him to this hidden danger!

riddler01
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Dec 4, 17 12:38 PM
My eyes just begin to refocus, I think.. there,.. I am pretty sure my eyelids moved, just a bit, but it hurt.. I hope I am not dead, and all that has just happened really did, still don't know, till something more comes back or, happens, I will just be frozen here staring in the direction my eyes are frozen in, have no other choice......

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
578 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Dec 4, 17 2:41 PM
To anyone in the tearoom.....should any someone give Mr. Riddler man a slap in the 'ol mug to wake him out of his stupor? or Replies require not a word.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
924 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 7, 17 3:10 PM
Riddler has slumped to the floor in some kind of stupor but unfortunatly he is blocking our exit.This is not good news for me,I don't want to be trapped inside with all this zapping & buzzing going on.I can hear buzzing in my head & my hair crackles if I touch it.

I rush into Mrs Fletchers kitchen,at the rear door I spy her wellington boots.An Idea quickly comes together in my head.I pick up the wellies & promptly drop them!! Oh my goodness they are really smelly .I have no choice but to put them on as they are the only ones there.It is when I try to walk that it's obvious to me they are at least 3 sizes too big. .Funny,but I never noticed before what big feet she had.As I pass the sink I see an old pair of dandydog's pink rubber gloves so I hastily put them on too.(No-one's going to zap me again).

On the counter top I see a huge steak,the size of which only Randy could devour.Well as he's not here I'll take it. I grab it,..yuk it's raw!! I make a quick get-away & wobble out the kitchen door before Mrs Fletcher returns.
On my way over to Riddler I see that PTG is preoccupied with his Amulet so I pick up his funny tea which is now cold.

Still wobbling about in Wellies I try to focus on trying to keep the tea upright,hold the steak,negotiate a path around Grim who is intensely staring at her gadget on the floor & trying to avoid DD's piglet who is finding great pleasure in weaving in & out of my legs!!!

I suddenly notice Riddlers dog Tyree heading in my direction,his eyes are open wide,his mouth dripping with saliva & his tongue is hanging out Oh dear...I think I am at the top of his lunch menu.(gulp.).I try to walk quicker,when I reach Riddler I throw the cold tea at him & slap him several times (well maybe 5 or 6 ) with the steak.
"Wake up for goodness sake & control this beast" I beg him.I look back & see that Tyree is almost upon me.I panic & trip over the piglet & fall backwards on top of Riddler.He emits (from his mouth) a very strange sort of noise very similar to a whoopee cushion deflating while I try to cover up the parts of me that shouldn't be un-covered in public.

Riddler now appears to be back with us,he points at Tyree who is now sitting very obediently at Riddlers feet & says "Roo,hasn't anyone ever told you that if you run past a dog with a big,fat juicy steak in your hand the dog's going to think it's a game & a steak on my face would only be useful if I had a black eye!!"

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 8, 17 9:13 AM
"%^&*----*&^%---!.... ... For the last time Bing! I..DID..NOT..TAKE..YOUR WELLIES..AND..HIDE..THEM!!"... ...When was the last time you wore them?... ...Wading in the Castles Moat scratching around for Sea Slugs and Snails for your Special Sea Food Stew you say?...(Yewwww.. ...Please remind Me Dear Friends not to attend the Tea Rooms All You can Eat Sea Food Tuesday night Special OK?) And.. You know for a certain.... ..that you left them right in the Tea Room's Kitchen area to dry out, and some Dastardly Fiend ran off with them?.....Hmmmmm....It couldn't have been Egor playing one of His Awful Jokes on you Bing because He's off visiting the Monkey Family this entire weekend....Hmmmm...Hmmmm...Nope can't think of anyone else...Sorry Bing...Now I have loads and loads of Dishes to wash...."Where in the world are My PINK RUBBER GLOVES??!!..... ... ROO???!!!

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 4:17:38 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 11, 17 3:17 PM
Frost Pup and I arrive at the frozen globe and Frosts awaits us to dismount so he can blast a hole for us to get throught and down to the Tea Room.
I tell Pup get behind me Frosts white hot freeze blast can be kinda scary if you have never seen it , I just have time to hide Pup behind me and Frost's lets it go,
The sky behind us lights up like the Northen Lights blinding but beautifull and the we hear the crackle POP
Frost goes throught the hole and hovers so we can mount again and he can foat us down, the air pressure makes our ears pop . Frost gentily lands us close to The Tea Room and I signal go plug the hole my brave one and off he goes and will wait and gaurd the area.
As we get closer to The Tea Room we hear such a commotion it is unreal @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$% WTH ????????? I leave and look what happens and WTH is PTG???????
I see Roo through a cracked window in Wellies ? and wearing pink rubber gloves??
also I see someone siting on there rear hair standing on end as a matter of fact everyone looks like they stuck there finger ina sockect.... what is this a new game??
Wow what a beaut that dog is but someone needs to wipe his mouth rom all that slobber or give him that steak that Roo is flaring around like a weapon, sheesh if that dog does not eat it I sure will looksssss good.
I look at Pup with a dare we go in look?
I grab my Amulet and rub hard ==== PTG YOU DOORKNOB OPEN THIS DOOR NOW ..................

Go to: