bfgFlounder
9,578 Posts

Welcome to Soap Opera Dash forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 14, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Soap Opera Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Soap Opera Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by bigfishgames88 on Dec 14, 10 6:36 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Soap Opera Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Soap Opera Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Dec 21, 10 5:36 PM
bigfishgames88 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Soap Opera Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Soap Opera Dash players.

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Dec 21, 10 5:37 PM
vonbardsley wrote:
bigfishgames88 wrote:

Does anyone else have problems placing objects in the game, i got almost near the end and it just would not let me place a mask where it was meant to go. Very frustrating otherwise it would be a great game.

Re:Welcome to Soap Opera Dash forum

[Post New]by ThyThyme on Jan 2, 11 12:15 PM
I have issues placing that mask too! It's frustrating. :'(

[Post New]by michaelsgurl on Jan 22, 11 9:24 AM
Could someone plz help with the mini games, first, just how do u get them? Does ur client have to be happy for you to get the mini game. Next when I get a mini game I can usually do pretty good but the make up one sends me bonkers. So they want green lipstick and pink eyeshadow so I can get green lipstick no problem but when I try to click on the pink for the eyeshadow it wont go, it ends up on her lips! Someone Im begging, plz help. Im ready to give up on whole game because of this and I love the game, What am I doing wrong or overlooking. I so thx you in advance.

[Post New]by idahocharlie on Jan 27, 11 7:21 PM
I HATE the mask... it NEVER stays. so frustrating!

[Post New]by idahocharlie on Jan 27, 11 7:23 PM
Anyone have any hints on how to get past the last level 8? I am stuck and cannot get enough points to pass it! thanks!

[Post New]by ladyscherff on Feb 25, 11 9:52 PM
idahocharlie wrote:Anyone have any hints on how to get past the last level 8? I am stuck and cannot get enough points to pass it! thanks!

I am having the same problem. Have tried about everything I can. I'm always 20,000 points short. Have you figured it out yet?

[Post New]by Salldaiiniis on Jun 26, 11 5:43 AM
<3\

Charleen
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Charleen on Dec 3, 11 6:39 AM
The mask, I had problems if you stop and end the game but start a new one same level it will give you a differnt shop. As for the mini games I still can't figure it out...Hope this helps

[Post New]by Bigfish_26 on Dec 22, 11 4:47 PM
I know its so frustrating i wish it was easier!

Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year!!

Have fun playing Soap Opera Dash!

-Bigfish_26

Go to: