How do you play Mini games?

[Post New]by Bubbawumpkin on Dec 14, 10 4:59 AM
Sorry having a bit of a moment! LOL

Can some one please tell me how or where the mini games are?

Thank you

Re:How do you play Mini games?

[Post New]by ttplay on Dec 14, 10 10:02 AM
Same problem!!! i can seem to find out how to play the mini games?? where r they?? i played the level 2x alread(samson's place ep3) HELP PLEASE!!!!!

lennycarl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lennycarl on Dec 14, 10 12:29 PM
The mini games are when you get to choose their hair, wardrobe, or make-up. When the actors have the stars going around them in a circle it prompts the mini game. So don't miss them! Good luck.

Edited on 12/14/2010 at 12:34:56 PM PST

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Dec 14, 10 7:17 PM
Do the mini-games get any harder? I haven't played too far into the game because I'm sort of on the fence about it. I don't get the point of choosing the hairstyle or makeup when you only have two choices and it's very clear which is correct.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

How do you play Mini games?

[Post New]by tijhea on Dec 15, 10 11:01 AM
Bubbawumpkin wrote:Sorry having a bit of a moment! LOL

Can some one please tell me how or where the mini games are?

Thank you

The mini games are within the game itself. When you drag your customers over to the dressing area or the cutting hair area... be sure to look closely for stars circleing around character, when you see stars moving around, this means a mini game is to be played... Quickly click on the character with the rotating stars around them to play the mini game.. The rotating stars only last a couple of seconds, so you have to be quick.. If you miss it, you miss out on playing the mini game, Its important to not miss the mini games, as you are not only graded for them, but they also give you points to purchase extras features in the treasure grove store.

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 11:17:19 AM PST

[Post New]by rochellejoi on Dec 15, 10 4:13 PM
Where are you supposed to click to activate the mini game? I have tried several spots on the character and wardrobe while the stars are rotating

roguedawg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by roguedawg on Dec 15, 10 5:10 PM
while the stars are still rotating around a character, run over and click on them to start the mini game. you have to get to them right away, so right click to cancel any other actions you have queued up to get to them quicker

[Post New]by rdnckgrl on Dec 17, 10 3:43 PM
Ok, I finally figured it out, You need to click on the character when the stars are rotating, and when it comes up to change hair syle or clothes, makeup etc, that is the mini game. You need to match the character with the upper left corner character. Oh, and the stars go around the charcter from top to bottom not around middle

Edited on 12/17/2010 at 3:55:26 PM PST

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jan 5, 11 5:22 AM
roguedawg wrote:while the stars are still rotating around a character, run over and click on them to start the mini game. you have to get to them right away, so right click to cancel any other actions you have queued up to get to them quicker

I had no idea....thanks so much.

Waterfaery
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Waterfaery on Apr 1, 11 5:08 AM
lennycarl wrote:The mini games are when you get to choose their hair, wardrobe, or make-up. When the actors have the stars going around them in a circle it prompts the mini game. So don't miss them! Good luck.

Bless you! That little deal was driving me batty lol

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on May 12, 12 2:07 AM
I wanted to figure this out so badly on my own, but better to be sane, ha, ha

Go to: