dsilkworth
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

THE MISSING - A SEARCH & RESCUE MYSTERY

[Post New]by dsilkworth on Dec 14, 10 9:46 AM
ANYONE HAVE THIS GAME? i AM SO STUCK IN THE HUT. CAN'T FIND THE GUN.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:THE MISSING - A SEARCH & RESCUE MYSTERY

[Post New]by sartasia on Dec 14, 10 10:08 AM
Haven't heard of this game. Sorry.
You could look here though I didn't see it.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/all.html

or possibly google for help.

Good luck

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 14, 10 12:14 PM
You might have to use a search engine and find a site that has a walkthrough, cheats and hints, or forums where the game is discussed. It's not available here and I've never played it so can't be of any help. Sorry.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Dec 14, 10 1:19 PM
This is a beta game they sent out for testing....

The gun is not in the hut... Hopefully you have found it by now.

beckins
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by beckins on Dec 14, 10 1:52 PM
I just beta-tested and am also stuck in the hut. Using a hint highlighted the computer but I could not access the computer as highlighted. I had already viewed the mysterious image and had nowhere else to go. Pretty short beta-test I'm afraid. The developers definitely have some work to do.

WickedGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re: THE MISSING - A SEARCH & RESCUE MYSTERY

[Post New]by WickedGirl on Dec 14, 10 2:08 PM
I downloaded and played this this morning. It was a blast! I had no difficulty with any of the game play. I cannot wait for this one to go on sale!

[Post New]by erinpiper on Dec 15, 10 9:16 PM
look over by the bridge - after the 'monster' destroys it you will see a safe - use code 137 to open it.

And before you ask - the code for the viewer by the lighthouse can be found on the front of the statue. Just remember to bring the battery from the hut.

good luck

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 16, 10 2:20 AM
Sometimes you have to back out of a seen and go over it again or go forward and then back to get what your looking for. I don't remember right now exactly where the gun was . I only remember it's being I think in the safe and you have to get the code for that. As someone alread said. I liked the game!

jutt2885
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jutt2885 on Dec 21, 10 6:33 PM
dsilkworth wrote:ANYONE HAVE THIS GAME? i AM SO STUCK IN THE HUT. CAN'T FIND THE GUN.
Hopefully you found it by now. The gun is in the that little safe where the rope bridge is. The code, well half the code can be found in the hut. Break that pink piggy bank open and the other half is in the hand of the dead boy just ouside the hut. I'm stuck on the other island where you have to find the first aid kit for the injured boy on the plane.

jutt2885
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jutt2885 on Dec 22, 10 7:11 AM
WickedGirl wrote:I downloaded and played this this morning. It was a blast! I had no difficulty with any of the game play. I cannot wait for this one to go on sale!
Same here! The game's a lot of fun. Can hardly wait to get the full version!! Good luck all!!

jutt2885
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jutt2885 on Jan 27, 11 4:57 PM
dsilkworth wrote:ANYONE HAVE THIS GAME? i AM SO STUCK IN THE HUT. CAN'T FIND THE GUN.
The gun is in the hand of the kid outside of the hut. I believe it is his left hand. Good luck!

jutt2885
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jutt2885 on Jan 27, 11 4:59 PM
jutt2885 wrote:
WickedGirl wrote:I downloaded and played this this morning. It was a blast! I had no difficulty with any of the game play. I cannot wait for this one to go on sale!
Same here! The game's a lot of fun. Can hardly wait to get the full version!! Good luck all!!
I too anticipate the full version. Any idea on when the full version will be released?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 27, 11 5:04 PM
Hi jutt2885!

Mudrock and Picman are usually the only ones able to offer information on upcoming games.

Even then, release dates are always up in the air to some degree as we want to be sure that each game is fully tested and ready to go before it is released.

If we moderators do receive any news on an upcoming release, we'll always be sure to post in the Forums to let everyone know!

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Mar 4, 11 7:25 PM
I'm with all of you. I LOVED this game and can't wait for it to be released. I beta tested "Behind the Reflection" in November last year and it came out 4 months later. I'm hoping the same with this one and that it will be out in July, but I know you can't go by one game. Does anyone else have more "beta's" under their belt that they can maybe give an estimate as to how long after the beta the full version is released?

Anxiously waiting
Linda.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Mar 4, 11 8:07 PM
I tested this three weeks ago for BF, and liked it a lot also. Maybe since they had another round of testing, they are getting close to release. We can hope, can't we?

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 4, 11 8:26 PM
RaceCat3 wrote:I tested this three weeks ago for BF, and liked it a lot also. Maybe since they had another round of testing, they are getting close to release. We can hope, can't we?
Ohh! Race, tell me more! Was it an IHOG? What sort of game was it?

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Mar 4, 11 8:28 PM
bfgDonau wrote:Hi jutt2885!

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/user/profile/347.page">Mudrock</a> and <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/user/profile/172.page">Picman</a> are usually the only ones able to offer information on upcoming games.

Even then, release dates are always up in the air to some degree as we want to be sure that each game is fully tested and ready to go before it is released.

If we moderators do receive any news on an upcoming release, we'll always be sure to post in the Forums to let everyone know!

Happy gaming!

Why is this thread allowed then? Why doesn't it get locked?>

-bfgDonau

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Mar 4, 11 8:42 PM
Hey Miss ! Yes, a very good IHOG! I'm sure you will love it too!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 4, 11 9:08 PM
RaceCat3 wrote:Hey Miss ! Yes, a very good IHOG! I'm sure you will love it too!
Oh Goody! If I could write that laffy noise I'm making I would! ha ha ha!

WickedGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by WickedGirl on Mar 10, 11 11:36 PM
Still eagerly awaiting this game!

Go to: