bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Flip Words forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Flip Words forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flip Words players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Flip Words forum

[Post New]by chrisb8719 on Mar 3, 09 10:11 PM
I love this game, but have trouble figuring out how the scoring works. I see the score I have accumulated for each round, but it is never added to my total score, regardless of whether I run out of turns or have to exit the game (the baby is crying). My accumulated score is lost? Can you explain how this works?

Edited on 03/04/2009 at 9:18:50 AM PST

[Post New]by arleigh on Apr 15, 09 7:12 AM
How do I report an offensive user name on Flip Words? This is my (and my grandkids') favorite game. This name appears at different times of the day on Flip Words. It begins Cunnil......... and prevents me from playing this game any further. Thanks for any help.

pamsoso
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by pamsoso on Jul 21, 09 12:24 AM
morning every one...I am new to this game but I find that the same phrases keep turning up !!....I do let them download new phrases at the start.... Also I have tried ti create new phrases myself, ...I write the phrase,, and then enter my name....and clip to send it, and it goes back to same options, It just will not accept mine phrase, ( It is a normal phrase ) perhaps you can help me with this problem? I do enjoy the game very much... thanks

[Post New]by theobxtraveler on Sep 3, 09 2:42 PM
I am having the same "problems" that some of you are having - no new phrases are being added (and yes I am connected to the Internet) and also, my total scores do not show up. Is there anyone here from Big Fish Games that can help with this? Thanks.

[Post New]by krysiawitt on May 26, 10 1:47 AM
I have entered my key for order 67202805 as administrator but each time I get in I have to re-enter the key can you advise... Regards Krysia

jrnedraw
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by jrnedraw on Sep 7, 11 12:20 PM
Any chance they can make a relaxed mode of this game, where you dont have to worry about the number of times you have left. I play to relax not stress out. Thanks.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 7, 11 1:23 PM
Hi jrnedraw,

Welcome to the pond!

Since this game was originally released 3 years ago, my guess would be that the developers won't be releasing any updates for this game. If they do though, we'll be sure to post an announcement in the Flip Words Forum.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by peaceloveharmony on Sep 3, 13 12:01 AM
I purchased the Flip Words game yesterday on my Mac laptop from Big Fish Games, and have downloaded it, but when I go to play the game an error message appears saying "Another game is currently running on your computer. Please quit that game or restart your computer before you launch a new game. If you continue to see this error, you can find helpful information about Error Code 809 by visiting our online help." I have restarted the game and my laptop numerous with the same error message appearing. I have also visited troubleshooting on the Big Fish Games website, and removed the game and game manager and reinstalled them both and still no luck. I would really like to play this game, so can you tell me what I can do. I'm getting extremely frustrated as I've spent so much time trying to sort out this problem. If you are unable to assist me with this, I request my money be refunded.

Go to: