Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones -- WallPapers (Free )

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 14, 10 12:25 PM
Hey Everyone
Today we have a little surprise for all the people who liked our game and helped us with an objective critique. We whant to thank everyone for your being with us on this forum and in PM. And want to thank you and give you few free desktop wallpapers.
Unfortunately for the forum rules do not allow me to give a link to our official website, but thanks to those keywords "Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones". I think you'll find us in search engines such as "yahoo".
If you will have some problems to find our web site write me in PM I will surely help you. Thank you and all the Best

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 7:34:43 AM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones -- WallPapers (Free )

[Post New]by textrekkie on Dec 14, 10 2:55 PM
And thanks to you jewsecretdev! This is a fine gesture on your part. You are very kind and I look forward to seeing more of you and your development team!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Dec 14, 10 6:04 PM
Thank you! That is very nice of you! It is nice of you as well to visit with us here and try to help people who are having problems with the game.

I'm buying the game, so we shall see if there are problems with the full version. I will report back when I get into it further. But updating my nVidia drivers did speed up the gameplay, and get rid of the problem I was having with the item hotspots being glitchy. I didn't realize that nVidia had such an awesome new driver out, and I am truly impressed with it - and not just on this game, either!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Dec 14, 10 9:15 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the wallpapers!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 15, 10 12:54 AM
Thank you very much for the surprise, Jewsecretdev. That´s a lovely pre-Christmas present.

And a very Merry Christmas to you and everyone at your company.

And don´t forget fishies:

Santa´s making a list,
he´s checking it twice.
He´s gonna find out
who´s naughty and nice...

Go to: