Problem Starting the Game.

[Post New]by lacheyangel on Dec 14, 10 8:33 PM
Hi there,

I just got this game today but however I'm having problems starting it. It will open without any problems but when I get to the start screen I cannot click anything except "More Games." Is this a bug of some sort?

Thanks!
Jessica

Edit: I apologize I didn't see the thread for the technical issues until after I posted this.

Edited on 12/14/2010 at 8:38:53 PM PST

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Problem Starting the Game.

[Post New]by gtagta on Dec 15, 10 6:03 AM
And "props" freeze [can't be molved].

Rarely, can't move actors to makeup, hair salon, etc,
/

Nawila
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nawila on Dec 18, 10 3:57 AM
I am having the exact same issue....it loads and 'more games' is the only thing to click! I'm REALLY SAD because I know I would have purchased this one! :-(

[Post New]by linruf on Dec 18, 10 4:22 PM
can not start game keep getting error message would like to have my money back. I can not play game. I keep getting error message, what a waste of monry.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 18, 10 4:33 PM
Hey Fishies,

I'm sorry that the "Play Game" option is not available for you when you start up the game. I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Tech Support so that they can guide you through some troubleshooting steps, especially if you've already gone through the recommended steps in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Since there is a specified tech thread (at the top of this Game Forum), I'm going to go ahead and lock this up, but please post any further questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: