bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 15, 10 12:05 AM
The adventure continues! The first Slingo Mystery was an innovated game that combined classic Slingo fun with Hidden Picture game play driven by a fast paced story line. Slingo Mystery 2 continues the excitement with even more twists and turns, even more Hidden Object fun, and even more Slingo Machines to discover! Help Maggie Gold as she seeks to find out why Freddy’s money hasn’t solved her problems, it just created more. Slingo Mystery 2, once you get pulled in, will you be able to break free!

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 1:32:52 PM PST

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape

[Post New]by Poutoule on Dec 15, 10 12:13 AM
What about a good "Christmas" game ???

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 15, 10 12:19 AM
This is a 5 star game, but sorry BF, I can play this game on another site for free.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 15, 10 7:11 AM
sassylassie wrote:This is a 5 star game, but sorry BF, I can play this game on another site for free.

Is that the one where adverts interrupt? I personally hate those , and have found that they sneak in pop ups etc. LOL! Sorry, just curious.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 15, 10 9:39 AM
peglegann wrote:
sassylassie wrote:This is a 5 star game, but sorry BF, I can play this game on another site for free.

Is that the one where adverts interrupt? I personally hate those , and have found that they sneak in pop ups etc. LOL! Sorry, just curious.

The one I tried was like that also Ann. Drove me nuts! (admittedly it was a very short trip!) Deleted after 5 or 10 min. and never went back.
Dr.good

sheplayer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sheplayer on Dec 16, 10 12:00 PM

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Dec 18, 10 9:51 PM
Compared to the first one, this just didn't last long enough. When I came to the end, I thought it would continue on just like the first one...but it didn't. Otherwise, it wasn't a bad game -- just a bland one.

Go to: