bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for The Perfect Tree

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 15, 10 12:41 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of The Perfect Tree? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Perfect Tree

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 12, 11 12:49 AM
Played 11 levels in 15 minutes and never got so sick of seeing the word 'fantastic' pop up on a screen in my life. This is just your basis match 3 game with no frills excepting being able to purchase Christmas ornaments. Um, wasn't Christmas last month, lol? You do have the option of playing timed or untimed. There is no custom cursor option because the cursor is just a basic cursor. The game is very simple and might be enjoyed by a child. Personally, I just yawned. I guess the awesome games I play on xbox and wii are spoiling me.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 12, 11 6:33 AM
WOW-I guess we all have our own opinion to different games! I liked it. I enjoyed decorating the tree and although Christmas was last month I'm still having fun. I love the Christmas spirit and this game will keep it within you all year long. Just wait until Christmas in July is here. This will be a very nice game to play then.
I'm sure others will enjoy this game as well!

level 32

[Post New]by kitness on Jan 25, 11 1:36 PM
i can not get past level 32 it is crazy i get down to 1 or 2 more to clear and i have not gotten past in the past 20 attempts! what is the secret pattern to get past this level?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Nov 24, 12 8:24 PM
(Based on the demo): I really like this game! This is the one Christmas game I am going to buy. I like the graphics, the games (yes, they are simple, especially as I played untimed). I like decorating the tree. It's fun to pick out different ornaments and put them on the tree.
is
It's a simple, relaxing game with a Christmas theme - perfect!

Addendum: I have now been playing this game for several days. I am really enjoying it. I love the music, one song in particular. My decorated tree is beautiful. The game play is relaxing and I love the pictures on the tiles. This is a bright, happy Christmas game and I know I will be enjoying it for many years - it will be a Christmas tradition for me. Normally I play creepy games about deserted asylums and psychopathic killers. This is a refreshing change and has helped put me in the Christmas spirit.

Sometimes I don't want to have to think.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Edited on 12/22/2012 at 11:19:34 AM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Dec 4, 12 8:38 AM
Just finished the demo....don't know if this is a buy even at 2.99. I found this particular match 3 game to be a little tedious and boring. Unlike Fishdom where you can really rack up the points and purchase items quite quickly, this one drags. There seems to be little or no stategy to it and you don't rack up enough points on each level to hardly be worth decorating the tree.

Decorating the tree itself really isn't even any fun as you buy one little piece at a time (including lights... ) and the decoration graphics are borning themselves. I got to where I even stopped trying to decorate the tree. Obviously some players found it fun but not my piece of cake. For a match 3 game, I would only give it a 1.5 out of 5.

Go to: