bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Perfect Tree technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 15, 10 12:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

Re:Post any The Perfect Tree technical issues here only

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Dec 26, 10 9:32 AM
Anyone else having flickering screen issues? I thought it was something with my computer maybe with norton running or something, but it's not. Screen keeps flickering. Not really interfering with game play, but it sure is annoying.

I have played other games today and did not have this issue, came back to perfect tree and still flickering. So, I really think it's the game.

My comp is windows 7 and have internet ecplorer 8 in case anyone else has this problem. Wonderng if it's a windows 7 issue maybe.

ethan406
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ethan406 on Jan 3, 11 4:42 PM
I was playing the game for awhile. It was working okay. When I closed it out, I got a blue screen on the computer and the computer shut down. I tried to play it today, it just froze, or would go back to the game manager. I e-mailed a question to the help. I have played many games and this is the only one that I'm having a problem with. I uninstalled it, and am afraid to reinstall it and try to play it again. I will see what answer I recieve.

sandy81676
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sandy81676 on Aug 8, 11 6:51 PM
I'm having the same issue! I feel like I wasted a game credit. I bought the game and played it without issue for 4 days. Last night, I played it and it was working fine but I left it on pause all night. I woke up this morning and my whole computer was frozen (I'm using a Mac running 10.5) with a spinning beach ball. So I had to hold the power button in to restart my mac. Now whenever I open the game, it says Hello ! (my name is missing) if this is not you click here. But clicking that OR new game, causes the game to crash back to game manager! I can't use my NEW PURCHASE! I want my credit back.

And, YES, I deleted and reinstalled. My mac has the current version of Flash. Everything is up to date and NOTHING fixes the issue. how do I get my credit back?

kavdek
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kavdek on Dec 14, 11 8:02 AM
I get to the initial tree OK but it won't load anything. Can change to bulbs, ornaments, presents, etc. but does nothing when I hit play. Just loaded it too.

[Post New]by lunarra on Dec 14, 11 8:33 AM
it says my trial is over and i never even played it

[Post New]by triquetra33 on Dec 14, 11 10:13 AM
Can't get this trial to work, it shows a tree and ornaments you can buy, but no game board ever shows up, hitting play does nothing

Go to: