bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Call of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 28, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Call of Atlantis forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Call of Atlantis players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Call of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by mausienanna on Nov 29, 08 4:48 AM
for some unknown reason, i cannot be allowed to open call of atlantis. help!!!

[Post New]by bubbledouble on Nov 29, 08 9:36 AM
whats the easiest way to get the puzzle pieces out of the corners when there is brick at the bottom and locked tiles next to the pieces. I am having problems swapping tiles. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Nov 29, 08 2:19 PM
I join that call for help about the puzzle pieces sitting on a brick wall. I made it to the last level of the original journey, but I can't solve the level because I can't get the pieces of the flower off the wall. Because the only exits from the wall are chained in the beginning, and there is a lot of ice, moving the puzzle pieces to the side early doesn't seem to be an option. Is the only way to solve that level to have lots of "swap" powerups left? I didn't, obviously. Thanks for any new ideas!

Later edit: I did finally solve it, just before losing all my lives. It is possible to move the puzzle pieces sideways with an "A, A, puzzle piece, A" formation (to the right) of an "A, puzzle piece, A, A" formation (to the left). (The A's stand for any match of three.) I knew that. It just didn't seem to be possible to achieve enough of those in the time available, even with some extra time powerups. But it finally worked.

The real difficulty is that none of the powerups except the swap help you at all with this problem.

Edited on 11/29/2008 at 2:37:00 PM PST

[Post New]by heatheronthehill on Nov 29, 08 2:28 PM
I am also unable to fully load Call of Atlantis. I get halfway thru the green stone then my computer crashes! I've tried this 2x. I'm gonna de/re game and see if i have the same issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Nov 30, 08 3:07 AM
heather, let tech support know.

I have an unusual request. I'm on level with Babylon and I absolutely love the soundtrack. Its been running through my head all day, so I put the screensaver on so that I can play it while preparing dinner. But I'd love to get it on my mp3 player.

[Post New]by mausienanna on Nov 30, 08 4:18 AM
downloads, gets to green load then says access denied, have tried everything. never had probs with games before. contacted help line, butnot answering me

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Dec 1, 08 4:46 PM
mausienanna. Tech support notification tells you that it may take up to 72 hrs before getting an answer back. They are really good at fixing problems and want to help as soon as possible. In Aussie its Tuesday morning, and in the States it would be Monday night. Give it another day or so. They will get back to you.

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Dec 5, 08 2:18 PM
Love love love this game!! has all you want. HO, match 3, (with a little strategy thrown in) and puzzles. and it gets harder as you go along, plus the help regenerates pretty good. All you need is a large and enough time.

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Dec 5, 08 2:21 PM
Those screensavers are beautiful!! I can just sit and watch them without playing the game.. do they only work while game is on? or are they in my screensaver list on my computer now?

auntym
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by auntym on Dec 9, 08 12:16 PM
I also can't load the game past the green wedge. I reported it and was told the game was not compatible with my computer. They suggested I go into properties for My Computer (right click), then click on advanced, Then performance setting and then Data Execution Prevention. Then change it so it is active for all programs. It didn't work for me but maybe you'll have better luck.

[Post New]by Samial2 on Dec 12, 08 12:35 PM
Auntym et al,
I had the same problem. Game started to load and got stuck. I had this problem with several of the latest games developed by Playrix, 'Around the World in 80 Days', '4Elements', and now Call of Atlantis. Don't know what changed because I didn't use to have any problem with their games.

Twigletto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Twigletto on Dec 17, 08 1:23 PM
80 days latest atlantis, no game, and a load more. Sometime BFG drives me mad. DX all ok. AAAARRRGGGHHH

[Post New]by veryoldlady on Dec 18, 08 9:31 AM
I may not be a mental giant but I can not get out of carthage 9. I get there with 4bombs, 6 lightings, 3 times and 8 swaps. do you all have ant tips? I'm not a drinker, but I may take it up.

[Post New]by veryoldlady on Dec 18, 08 4:56 PM
I final did it. Mostly luck.

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by 070650 on Dec 19, 08 7:33 PM
I am having trouble on Carthage-level 9 too,and having problems also.How did you do it? I only have 2 lives left.I had 5 when I started this level.I am going nuts.Help! any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance for any help.
Phyllis

casefilel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by casefilel on Dec 30, 08 11:23 AM
how to I play level 9 babylon. Can'y figure out hoe to match and unlock the pieces in the right side narrow grid. What am I to do? I lost all of my lives trying to figure it out.

MCFMEM
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MCFMEM on Jan 4, 09 7:23 PM
Now I am in Phoenicia Level 9. Really difficult to get the piece out from brick from first row. Also because of locks. I had go back to level 1 3 times now. I am tired.... Drive me crazy already. What should I do???

[Post New]by viligelmo on Jan 5, 09 6:36 AM
MCFMEM wrote:Now I am in Phoenicia Level 9. Really difficult to get the piece out from brick from first row. ...

I'm stuck at the same point. I'll post my solution as soon as I find it. I hope you'll do the same :-)

[Post New]by tickleberries on Feb 15, 09 11:02 AM
My Mcaffy software removed the game stating that it was a virus. Any one else have this happen? I've never had any viruses through this site and I've bought a lot of these games.

Go to: