bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Cake Mania: To the Max! December 15, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 15, 10 11:14 AM
We have a new version of Cake Mania: To the Max available now. This new version of the game adjusts the difficulty of some of the later levels in response to feedback.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Cake Mania: To the Max! December 15, 2010.

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Dec 15, 10 11:22 AM
Will we need to delete our progress before we do the update or will we simply be able to continue the game?

Update: I just tried level 93 without deleting my prior player - it worked like a charm.

Edited on 12/15/2010 at 11:35:57 AM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 15, 10 11:46 AM
Hi kbuginnc!

You've already beat us to it, but I just wanted to confirm that everyone should be able to continue with their same profiles after installing the new version.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Dec 15, 10 1:22 PM
well I uninstalled previous version and installed the new one and I'm STILL stuck on level 80

I am still 200 short of the goal let alone get superstar........I have tried different upgrades too.

How do I get passed this level....its spoiling my enjoyment of the game now I have always enjoyed the cake mania games, this one although it started great is so much harder and frustrating

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Dec 15, 10 1:39 PM
So updated to the newer version then replayed level 90 on timed mode. This time I got the superstar goal however when I completed the level it told me that I didn't improve on my score, so now I still have the standard goal, not the superstar that I earned. What gives?

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Dec 16, 10 8:06 AM
Wonderful!
I'm downloading the new version, after unstalling the previous one.

Hope it will help with level 90!
I've got the Superstar on all but I really can't pass this one....

I'll go and have a try!

Edited on 12/16/2010 at 8:06:40 AM PST

[Post New]by bonnieandclydep6 on Dec 18, 10 8:00 AM
Why can't I simply go to my Game Manager and select to update it?

Or is it there?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Dec 24, 10 3:44 PM
Thank you, thank you, a million times than you. I finally got through level 90. Thank you for putting the fun back into the game. I really appreciate the fix.

[Post New]by oldiemamaw on Dec 27, 10 9:47 AM
WOW!! i don't usually post anything on the forums, but I felt the need to do so now. I un-installed the game, thinking I would lose everything I had gained up to level 90, but when I re-installed the game, I had lost nothing. I played level 90 and got superstar on the first try. Just now finished the game, and it was a joy to play instead of total frustration. I just could not believe that I was able to get expert all the way through the game, and then on level 90 couldn't even get to "goal". What a difference the UPDATE makes!!!! Anyone having trouble with the higher levels, please consider un-installing the game then re-installing the new version. Nothing is lost.

[Post New]by Denny53 on Jan 8, 11 5:41 AM
Done this still having problems?

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Feb 3, 11 9:49 PM
Hi, I updated to the newest version, got Super Goal on level 90 first try, thank you so much. I still needed to get Super Goal on day 85, but when I retried that one, I still come up short. I have tried several times, and I cannot do any upgrades because it won't take me to Shop. Any suggestions? Sure would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Go to: