Pity!

[Post New]by erickpipo on Dec 16, 10 4:26 AM
Doesn't work work on my system ................ W7. Never ever had this problem before :-(!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Pity!

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 16, 10 4:44 AM
erickpipo wrote:Doesn't work work on my system ................ W7. Never ever had this problem before :-(!

I have W7. Did the direct x install box come up for you, as you were DL the game? It needs to update itself apparently.

Welcome to the Pond

Edited on 12/16/2010 at 4:45:21 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Pity!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 16, 10 7:18 AM
The likelihood is that the game was written for XP. You will need direct x9 for that, which runs in parallel with direct x10 for Vista and direct x11 for Windows 7.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Pity!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 16, 10 10:03 AM
Welcome to the pond erickpipo and thanks for swimming by to help peglegann and Mr_Russ!

I'd also recommend contacting Customer Support if you continue to have any trouble. Just let them know what you're experiencing and which steps you've already tried and they'll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

I’m also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny, which can be found here.

This way, if others are also experiencing the same thing, it will be easier for them to join in on the discussion. Feel free to repost any concerns in the technical issues thread on the game’s page.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: