Season 3 Episode 2 (WDTN Studios)

[Post New]by StitchingCrazy on Dec 16, 10 6:15 AM
Well, despite the fact that the game has a tendency to freeze quite a lot, I've been able to progress through the game.

However, trying to get Expert on Season 3 Episode 2 seems impossible. I have tried different variations of the upgrades available, but it doesn't appear to make any difference. I've been having the same problem with Season 3 Episode 8.

lilclerk
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Season 3 Episode 2 (WDTN Studios)

[Post New]by lilclerk on Dec 16, 10 7:57 AM
Yup I'm having trouble with that level too. My game hasn't frozen up, but the mouse sure lags! This is the first trouble I've had with a Dash game.

[Post New]by SparklingSue on Dec 16, 10 9:42 AM
You can't let the hairdresser or the make-up artist help you. If you do you don't get the run bonus points.

lilclerk
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by lilclerk on Dec 16, 10 10:19 AM
SparklingSue wrote:You can't let the hairdresser or the make-up artist help you. If you do you don't get the run bonus points.

I haven't even gotten them yet

roguedawg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by roguedawg on Dec 16, 10 2:15 PM
Go under options to turn off the 'special cursor'.....it goes much faster. i am also stuck and can't get anywhere near expert on this level....if anybody figures it out plz post.

[Post New]by 2everything on Dec 16, 10 4:07 PM
I pass out approximately 6-8 scripts, putting some in the hairdresser chairs. Once I have all the chairs full and the waiting chairs full, then I start doing their hair. Move what you can to the dressing room (but dont dress them yet!) do approx 6-8 hairs, them work on dressing. I had to use the critic chairs at times. then when all are dressed then do the same at the makeup station. Keep passint out tea when needed! The key is to make a 6-8 chain at each station, and the color chain. If you have a big enough chain, sometimes the chain bonus it almost $2000, so chain, chain, chain!!

Neracher
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Neracher on Dec 17, 10 8:36 PM
@ "2Everything" THANK YOU! I followed your advice and I got 75,710 on this level! I couldn't even break 60,000 before

roguedawg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by roguedawg on Dec 18, 10 6:11 AM
Agreed..finally finished the game with all experts. I found the last studio easier than the third, though but managed it after doing it the way you said. Thanks for the post.

[Post New]by flhelms on Dec 22, 10 8:03 PM
I'm having a hard time with getting an expert score on Season 2 Episode 2 I just can't seem to get expert regardless of trying various upgrades and chaining. Its the only level I can't seem to get expert on any tips?

EDIT: Nevermind it was Season 3 Episode 2 so I'm also having a hard time with it

Edited on 12/22/2010 at 8:13:23 PM PST

drdivva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by drdivva on Dec 30, 10 11:16 PM
Rougue-

Can you tell me how to move the star person . He is not moving at all.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Mar 10, 11 1:47 PM
This game is driving me mad. Seems to be a case with every level that you just have to keep replaying till it let's you get the right run to win. Not enjoying that side of it. Struggling with this level and I've decided to quit for the night and try the ideas tomorrow!

[Post New]by tilliams2011 on Mar 10, 11 2:52 PM
I'm having trouble on Episode 6 in WDTN Studios.For some reason I can't get the camera guy to film scene 2.No shadow shows up nothing happens.Please someone help me.

Waterfaery
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Waterfaery on Apr 1, 11 8:02 AM
Chaining the actions works...which is a majorly confusing way to get your bonuses. Why on earth PlayFirst switched from color bonuses being the key like all the other Dash series games, I have no idea. Makes much more sense than to have your characters sitting scattered all over the place waiting for the exact same thing and getting more ticked off by the minute. There doesn't seem to be enough tea on the planet to keep Simon happy!

Go to: