seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Stuck at the start

[Post New]by seeme278 on Dec 16, 10 8:36 AM
I'm a pretty regular gamer, but I'm having trouble here. Even the walkthrough doesn't help. Got the box open on my own, have the tablets in the glass, want to "wash" the bolt and read the inscription. Can't pour the water in the box, can't dip the bolt in the water, can't get the bolt out of the box.

What am I doing wrong or missing?

Thanks.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Stuck at the start

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 16, 10 8:42 AM
Highlight to read
Did you get the pills from the bed? Pills + bolt + glass of water. Cleans the bolt.

Hope this helps

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by seeme278 on Dec 16, 10 8:48 AM
Um . . . huh?

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by seeme278 on Dec 16, 10 8:58 AM
Thanks, read the other posts and now understand your instructions. Appreciate your help.

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Dec 16, 10 9:03 AM
took firever to download and all i get is a black screen

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Dec 16, 10 9:16 AM
I have the same problem, I put the tablets in the glass, but cannot make the faucet work to pour the water in it, cannot get the subject get around the kitchen to do it, there are no specific hints available, and the walktrhought is not out yet, so for now I pass on this, though I like the series!!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Dec 16, 10 9:28 AM
The game site with boomers in it will explain everything you need to know. Good Luck

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 16, 10 9:32 AM
There is another walkthrough available, will PM you.

There is a glass of water on top of the kitchen sink

[Post New]by puddleduck4946 on Dec 16, 10 6:07 PM
the glass already has water in it. i can't get the light bulb or the bolt. when i opened the box a cut scene came up with runaway train or something, then the box was in my inventory. how do i get the items out of the box? i read the walkthrough but it is no help on this section for me.

DogBiter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by DogBiter on Dec 16, 10 6:51 PM
I'm finding this game very buggy in the demo mode...things only work if I do them over and over again... even with the walk through to show me what I missed. it took forever to open the box with the nail file but now I can't remove any thing...didn't have these problems on the first one...hope they come out with a new download fix...

Go to: