return to ravenhurst

[Post New]by elsie14 on Nov 29, 08 2:13 AM
hi, can someone out there help this game illiterate female, i am trying to get down the cliff from the graveyard and just cantfind the way and its driving me nutsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:return to ravenhurst

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 29, 08 2:17 AM
elsie, you are in the wrong game forum. You do not go down the cliff from the graveyard. There is a puzzle in the greenery on the right and a sparkly HO area; then you're done with the graveyard area. Good Luck

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 2, 08 11:21 AM
Hello elsie14! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Bevrlee65 on Dec 20, 08 6:48 PM
Please, again here we are wanting to get past the Moon and Sun in the Living room with the fireplace. Can anyone help me?
I have figured out the symbols but they are not working. WHY?????

[Post New]by Bevrlee65 on Dec 20, 08 6:49 PM
Please, again here we are wanting to get past the Moon and Sun in the Living room with the fireplace. Can anyone help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 6:50 PM
Bevrlee65 wrote:Please, again here we are wanting to get past the Moon and Sun in the Living room with the fireplace. Can anyone help me?

Make sure the 76 is next to the moon in the yinyang circle and the swirl is next to the sun and pull the handle

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 20, 08 8:11 PM
Bevrlee65 wrote:Please, again here we are wanting to get past the Moon and Sun in the Living room with the fireplace. Can anyone help me?
I will send you a message with a link to a picture of that puzzle and you can see if your puzzle looks the same. Maybe that will help.

Good luck!

[Post New]by trueheart073162 on Mar 19, 09 3:05 PM
did you get the moon and the sun to put in center of fire place
moon in around neck after you put rose in her hand you get moon
the sun is past the dore in grave yard bottem right need sheres ti cut vines then you get sun
good luck

Go to: