peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Reading inscription on light bulb.

[Post New]by peh4psu on Dec 16, 10 2:08 PM
The game doesn't recognize the inscription on the light bulb when I hold the magnifying glass over it??? Anyone else have this problem? I cleaned the bolt and the game recognized the inscription, but won't read the light bulb inscription? Baffled!

Decided to try again with a new user name...

Edited on 12/16/2010 at 2:16:45 PM PST

Re:Reading inscription on light bulb.

[Post New]by heatherington on Dec 16, 10 8:04 PM
That's what I was wondering. How do you even get the bulb and bolt out of the box? I got the pills into the water glass. But have no idea how to get the contents on the box out of the box to examine them. I noticed no one has posted to your question yet, so I guess we will just have to wait.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Dec 18, 10 8:51 AM
Inventory items are three-dimensional. Open the inventory panel and right-click an item to inspect it further. Your cursor will change to display rotation-arrows. Turn the box to view it from another angle. When it is at the angle that you can see the contents, you'll be able to able to select them. This will put them into your inventory as separate items. Right-click each item to view it more closely. Also in your inventory is a magnifying glass. Run the magnifying glass over an inventory item (like the bulb after it is out of the box) and if there is something to "find" on it, the magnifying glass will stop and you'll hear Nicole talk.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 18, 10 1:48 PM
inventory items go to the bottom of screen

To rotate the box - left mouse, hold and turn

Go to: