Katysmom1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Objects in box

[Post New]by Katysmom1 on Dec 16, 10 3:32 PM
I have gone all around the apartment and outside in the hall. Fed the cat, opened the box, but, how do you see what's inside? Where do you put it down?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Objects in box

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 16, 10 4:00 PM
Hey Katysmom1,

Have you taken a look at the walkthrough? It provides the best step-by-step instructions and you can find it at the top of the Game Forum, or you can click here. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Dec 16, 10 4:59 PM
I read the walkthrough, but am in the same position. I've opened the box with the file. However, I don't see the lightbulb or the bolt. Neither in my inventory or anywhere in the game. I tried to examine the box again from my inventory-like the walkthrough says-but no go. So, hopefully it'll appear somewhere.

[Post New]by gamliz on Dec 16, 10 5:07 PM
I've read the walk through. When I open the box, I get a video with a train and flashing but no objects come out of the box - I've run the magnifying glass over the box and clicked on the box - the walk through says a bolt and light bulb are in the box - how do you get them out of the box?

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Dec 16, 10 9:58 PM
Left click on the box. It will enlarge in a window. You will see rotation arrow marks near the cursor. Keep rotating till you get a clear view of the bulb and then the bolt and pick them up.

[Post New]by miss_y on Dec 17, 10 7:48 PM
That was a huge help!! Duh to me.

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Dec 19, 10 7:27 AM
I was beginning to think I was the only one who got the video and no light bulb or bolt. I saw the arrows but didn't see them, you know what I mean? I don't think I've ever used the scroll to rotate an item before. Duh!

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 21, 10 7:33 PM
Wow, thanks for the help-I was totally stuck!

[Post New]by katrina1981 on Dec 27, 10 9:36 AM
i had that same problem but now when i click on the box i got the lightbulb but when i tried to get the bolt the stupid box started spinning and wont stop. how do i fix this?

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 28, 10 9:51 AM
Try click on the bolt again. If that does not work, you will have to go back to your last save game file.

Save often. Will PM you

[Post New]by chrisdr on Dec 31, 10 12:21 AM
i thought i was the only one having trouble with this game and i have reloaded it 3 times, i should have come to the forum sooner so i hope it is not going to be like this all the way through the game. i now have to reload the game again and try to get the light bulb and bolt and hope nothing else goes wrong.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 1, 11 10:11 AM
As long as you have a current save game file, you can always go back to that file and reload the game from there. Instead starting from the beginning of the game.

Save often - especially after puzzles, picking up things

I believe you have unlimited amount of save game files

Go to: