Problem finishing game

[Post New]by txminotaur on Dec 16, 10 3:59 PM
I just completed the last of the Extended Play screens, and got absolutely nothing....when I looked at my completion, it said 98% complete but all the screens have gold stars and I don't see ANY white stars. Any idea what I'm missing or not doing to get 100% complete?

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Problem finishing game

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Dec 17, 10 2:23 PM
I had exactly the same problem. But from what I've read in the forums so far, nobody seems to have gotten a real ending to the extended play.

[Post New]by viragodude on Jan 4, 11 4:36 AM
Make that three of us that have got to the end of extended play and got nowhere!

[Post New]by arhett on Feb 1, 11 4:50 PM
I went ahead and hit play although all of my starts were filled, since I only had 98%. I had to do three more puzzles (maybe it is a random thing?) and then I had 100%, however I got the script error after that. Big Fish!!!!!!!!!! Can you please get this script error fixed by the game writers so we can at least see what the ending is?

[Post New]by matkasouza on Mar 5, 11 5:41 PM
Hi I got the same thing at the end of the extended play, got 98% then hit play just like arhett. Would have been nice to have a real ending, also, it would have bee nice to know that all those other areas in the first part were just there for looks.

Did anybody get what I assume is a score on the profile section? I got 30, whatever that means

Go to: