Cissy7012
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

need fishing rod and worm

[Post New]by Cissy7012 on Dec 16, 10 11:41 PM
I am stuck not being able to get the fishing rod and worm. I have been back to the fishing hut several times and no **** to do. Also How do I get the door open in the mine? Walkthrough didn't help. There are no sparkles any where.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

need fishing rod and worm

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 17, 10 6:02 PM
Cissy7012 wrote:I am stuck not being able to get the fishing rod and worm. I have been back to the fishing hut several times and no **** to do. Also How do I get the door open in the mine? Walkthrough didn't help. There are no sparkles any where.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

You're quite right that you'll need to get into the Mine in order to find some of the fishing items, and ome of the things you do in the Mine will also triggers hidden object scenes elsewhere in the game. So I would start by working on that first.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: