bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Christmas Wonderland forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 17, 10 8:26 AM
Welcome to Christmas Wonderland forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Christmas Wonderland players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

Re:Welcome to Christmas Wonderland forum

[Post New]by Tailteann on Dec 17, 10 9:05 AM
Look's like Santa is sneaking in early!

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Dec 17, 10 9:08 AM
Aw, went to download, it's only for Macs, maybe there will be a PC version soon. Enjoy!

[Post New]by gandchoff on Dec 22, 10 6:03 AM
OK So now my mac has all the latest everything,guess thats a good thing but the game still wont play what a let down I am going back to see if there are any other christmas themed games

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Dec 23, 10 1:05 AM
I am confused! When, where and how was this game released? I DLed it tonite, and it plays OK.

this is a cheerful game with the 12 Days of Christmas. Clear pictures and the hidden objects seem relevant. Almost all HOG with a short easy puzzle at the end of each scene. You collect the characters mentioned in the carol (don't know if they are used at the end - I often scroll through the intro in a demo) The music is Christmassy. Unsure how this will play later in the year, when the game will not be seasonable.

I am enjoying it though and will probably get it for my Granddaughter. She enjoys Gardenscapes, Dress up Pups, and is currently playing Talulah and the Chronicles of Albion - so you can tell her level of play - she is 10yrs.

dpanrell
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by dpanrell on Dec 23, 10 2:45 AM
Tailteann wrote: Aw, went to download, it's only for Macs, maybe there will be a PC version soon. Enjoy!

It is for PC also. If you go back and look under the 3 sample pictures of the game, it says Available for PC. Click on that and you're good to go ! Happy Holidays!

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 2:46:45 AM PST

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Dec 23, 10 5:09 AM
I bought the PC game before I checked the forum. It is a very nice Christmas game.
As was posted previously, the pictures are clear there is an easy mini game at the end of each **** scene - Slide the tiles to arrange the picture correctly, remember the cards as you turn them over to make a match, identify the differences between two scenes, etc.. There could be other mini games. I have yet to complete this game

Very pleasant for all family members.

Thank you Big Fish.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Wonderful!

[Post New]by pgillenw on Dec 24, 10 2:09 PM
A delightful treat for the holidays. As an adult kid I enjoyed immensely playing of this Christmas Eve 2010. Don't you wish all around the globe could enjoy such bounty this game depicted.

To all gamers may your Christmas be bright and have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Christmas Wonderland...frustration

[Post New]by LBendickson on Apr 2, 11 11:16 PM
The very last puzzle where it says to hold down the left mouse and click the right to rotate the puzzle piece is the part where I am having a problem. I do what it says and the puzzle pieces WON'T rotate. I was wondering if there is anybody else having the same problem and if they have any solution.

[Post New]by pop1plop2jop3 on Apr 13, 11 9:09 AM
Tailteann wrote: Aw, went to download, it's only for Macs, maybe there will be a PC version soon. Enjoy! [/quote)

ok

Welcome to Christmas Wonderland forum

[Post New]by bubbbubb on Nov 2, 11 6:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Christmas Wonderland forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Christmas Wonderland players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i downloaded the game and it won't continue on to play the game.

kirjushyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kirjushyk on Dec 11, 11 1:20 PM
I like this Christmas atmosphere

[Post New]by easmitty on Dec 15, 11 3:39 PM
Hi
I am at the Holyoak Church. I finished it but it goes no where. When I click on hints I get a dropdown with 4 # signs. But nothing happens. HELP!!!

[Post New]by dianesaffron on Jul 17, 12 11:32 AM
i just downloaded christmas wonderland but it doesnt seem to have a custom cursor so i cant see the cursor when i try to play. any ideas??

Go to: