bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Christmas Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 10 8:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Post any Christmas Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Dec 23, 10 4:04 AM
1 more for the error message pile!!

lyn58
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lyn58 on Dec 23, 10 7:42 AM
Well it dl okay, then when I hit skip movie it shut down and was not responding. I closed it and opened it again, this time I let the movie play, got to the first scene and I can't pick anything up. Looked like a cute game. I'm so tired of this. It seems to happen about every third game or so.

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 7:43:03 AM PST

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by wllowldy on Dec 23, 10 4:03 PM
I d/lgame ok but when I went to create player nothing happened. Couldn't Play or Quit. Had to close thru task manager. I don't want to use Dr Felix as the last time I got info from there, I was told to reconfigure settings. This is a new laptop and I don't want to mess with the settings.

_coral_
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by _coral_ on Dec 23, 10 7:11 PM
I downloaded the game with no problems, got ready to play it, and it said my time was up! Is this game been released before?

[Post New]by PamsEldorado on Dec 24, 10 5:37 AM
Nice game, but has some glitches; don't they all. However, my issue is with the Candy Canes and the Gears mini games, they don't work. I would buy this game, but I've already got more games with issues, don't need anymore

mtoston
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by mtoston on Dec 24, 10 2:27 PM
lyn58 wrote:Well it dl okay, then when I hit skip movie it shut down and was not responding. I closed it and opened it again, this time I let the movie play, got to the first scene and I can't pick anything up. Looked like a cute game. I'm so tired of this. It seems to happen about every third game or so.

mtoston
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by mtoston on Dec 24, 10 2:28 PM
I have the same problem. Had to use the task manager also.

[Post New]by ducksfan on Dec 24, 10 3:02 PM
As with another poster, this got another "error" message. I didn't even try to uninstall and reinstall, too much trouble when I know it won't work.

Re:Error after download

[Post New]by luvoreo on Dec 25, 10 10:21 PM
What are my chances of purchasing 3 games on the same day and 2 of them don't work ?? must be my lucky day, as it is Xmas after all. Well, I received another error message for this game, It states "Error: Access violation at 0x4FE7726B (tried to write to 0x17749BA0), program terminated". Please someone get back to me on this.

Thx

[Post New]by Trajadee on Dec 26, 10 11:13 PM
i feel for you..i have waited seems like forever just for trials to dl then i get into it and it doesnt work! i got thru the first part the movie then i could pick anything up

[Post New]by Kay_Lea on Dec 27, 10 2:30 AM
received error message for this game, It states "Error: Access violation at 0x4FE7726B (tried to write to 0x17749BA0), program terminated". Please someone get back to me on this.

I uninstalled and redownloaded and got the same error message. After reading some of the comments it doesn't appear that the game is worth downloading at all. Apparently Big Fish Games "excellent customer service" isn't so excellent after all since NOONE has bothered to answer any of these tech questions.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Dec 27, 10 4:51 AM
Yup, candy cane game issue.

[Post New]by CF63663 on Apr 2, 11 10:16 AM
I can't figure out how to work the doorlock with the candy canes. We always have to skip that puzzle for that reason.

Post any Christmas Wonderland technical issues here only Won't pick items in the picture/find

[Post New]by Norma1945 on Jul 16, 11 9:58 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by FinnyFine on Dec 11, 11 11:15 AM
Running a 24" iMac with OSX 10.5.8

This game had the same issues as the ones I had with "Twisted: A haunted Christmas Carol." Namely, that I could not interact with anything in any scene. Repeated clicking got the wobbly cursor, but nothing else.

Obviously this company does not thoroughly test their Mac releases.

Hopefully there will be some other Christmas themed game that will actually work.

[Post New]by Razorback55 on Dec 11, 11 10:19 PM
Tried to play demo with no luck. After loading, game went to first scene, but couldn't pick up any items on list. Game would freeze after clicking on first one. Finally just uninstalled it. What a disappointment. I guess it is my settings, but can't figure out what to do.

JIMLIP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JIMLIP on Dec 21, 11 1:16 PM
I have played the game up to the city hidden objects and found everyone except the last star. I uninstalled and reinstalled under a different name and played all the way through to the same scene and cannot still get the last star even though the hint points to it. I need help or a free new game.

JIMLIP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JIMLIP on Dec 21, 11 1:20 PM
Under my problem with christmas wonderland about not being able to find the last star I tried chat and you guys apparently are on vacation. Been a customer for a long time and bought many game but if this is your idea of customer support, it sucks...........

[Post New]by skwerlb8 on Dec 22, 12 6:33 PM
game will not advance to the next level.

Go to: