bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Christmas Wonderland

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 10 8:28 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Christmas Wonderland? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

grsloop
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Christmas Wonderland

[Post New]by grsloop on Dec 23, 10 1:23 AM
This would be perfect to entertain the kids while the adults are cooking, cleaning or chatting. The art is wonderful, the objects are not too hard to find, and the puzzles can be skipped. Fairly easy, but fun.

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Dec 23, 10 1:28 AM
I am loving it! I guess I am just a big kid at heart! LOL LOL...this game brings out the youth in me, that's for sure, this game is for all 'kids' of all ages ....I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Merry Christmas to all you fishes!!!

tommychoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tommychoo on Dec 23, 10 2:37 AM
Played this for the free hour and thought it was lovely, a very Christmassy gentle game thats not too taxing, bought it and only got another 30 mins out of it though which is very dissapointing, finishing a game in 1 1/2 hours is not really good value! Anyway a Merry Xmas to all!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 23, 10 4:07 AM
Great family game!

Merry Christmas!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Dec 23, 10 4:22 AM
This should be a very popular game for my granddaughter (and me shhhh!) over the hols. HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL YOU FISHES AND MAY THE NEW YEAR 2011 BE FULL OF FUN AND LAUGHTER. XXXX
[/b]Lots of love and all good wishes, Pat_ric_ia x

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 23, 10 4:35 AM
I am sure the children will love this game. It is colorfull and fun, not to hard for them

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Rohangirl
Stingray
Stingray
5,716 Posts

[Post New]by Rohangirl on Dec 23, 10 4:40 AM
Great game only problem is it's not long enough. Great graphics, easy to find objects and the music is easy on the ear. All around good for big and small kids. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, have a safe holiday and may the fat man bring you lots of pressies.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 23, 10 5:23 AM
Very short game.

There is a conversation dialogue that begins each hidden object scene and mini-game. There are a total of 41 hidden object scenes and mini-games in this game. In the one hour demo I finished 29 of the scenes and mini-games, or 71% of the game in 60 minutes. I read all of the dialogues and played all of the mini-games and did not skip anything. There would be only 12 more hidden object scenes and mini-games for me to complete in the rest of the game. Mathematically that would work out to 25 more minutes of play after the one hour demo. That seems a little too short for $6.99.

The scenes are clear and the items are not too difficult to find. The mini-games are very easy. The music is ok but in some scenes it is on a short loop and gets very irritating. I would give it 3 stars for the game play, but because of the short length I would only give it 1 star.

[Post New]by myst_read on Dec 23, 10 5:28 AM
Your reviews save me money and some cost me. Happy Holidays and Peace in the New Year,

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Dec 23, 10 5:50 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY GAMING NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FISHES IN THE SEA

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 5:51:07 AM PST

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Dec 23, 10 5:54 AM
good game,very relaxing.ideal for younger children at this time of year, older ones would fine it a bit to easy.hog games not to hard. thoughtb I would buy but had a feeling that the game would not be to long,so its a no buy for me.I hope all the fises in the pool have a great christmas and look forward to more great games in the new year.Dont know what I would do with out this games to play,live in spain and have a lot of time on my hands. keep up the good work big fish. xxxx

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Dec 23, 10 6:03 AM
It's a pity the game is so short but a nice game nontheless for children around this time of the year. The brightness and ease of finding objects should keep the kiddies busy for a few hours on Christmas Day.
A very Merry Christmas to all the fishies and A Wonderful, Prosperous (we need it for these games ) and Blessed New Year.

Thanks BFG for catering to our gaming needs throughout the year.

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Dec 23, 10 6:43 AM
This seems like a game for the kiddies, so I'll probably demo but not buy.
Posting this just to wish all my fellow fishies:

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Gail

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 6:44:44 AM PST

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Dec 23, 10 6:58 AM
Very nice family game. Delightful graphics. But given I have no little ones over the holidays it's a no-buy for me. Would be a great holiday distraction for younger players.

Stay warm, safe and happy everyone.
May the biggest present under your tree this year be the friends in your life.

Happy Holidays Fishies.

[Post New]by kleland1 on Dec 23, 10 7:06 AM
It is a cute game. The graphics are good and I like the music when you find all of the objects. The biggest problem is I finished the game before the demo ran out. Might be an ok buy for a DD for the children, but not the full price. Have a great Christmas!!!!

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Dec 23, 10 7:18 AM
A fun, if easy, H0 game with simple puzzles in between.

I actually quite enjoyed playing it, though from my progress through the '12 days' items, i'm guessing I got through a significant part of the game just in the hour demo.

My only minor gripe was with the 'spot the difference' puzzles - personally I usually quite enjoy them, but I'd far rather the difference was 'changed back/corrected' when you find each one, I found the star-marks distracting.

I doubt I'd ever use a full credit on it (unless I needed just one game to complete a punch-card), but possibly as a DD, I might be persuaded.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 7:21:45 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 23, 10 7:31 AM
Cute game, nice graphics, cheerful music and fun to play. However...I'd say I'm probably 70% of the way through the game and still have 15 minutes left on the demo, so wouldn't buy because it's much too short, even for a holiday distraction.

[Post New]by juliedon on Dec 23, 10 7:58 AM
I finished the game in 55 minutes. I was getting bored but thought I would play out the trial anyway and was a little surprised to finish.

Dear Santa, please release a really good IHOG tomorrow. I would love something to play over the holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 23, 10 8:02 AM
H0 H0 "H0 Hum". . Cute game but short. Guess I'll get back to wrapping presents. . Hope everyone enjoys !

Go to: