karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Anyone else got two cursors?

[Post New]by karen876 on Dec 17, 10 9:02 AM
This happened as I tried to do the blue crystal puzzle. Suddenly a system cursor appeared and will not go away. It's kinda confusing because I don't know which one to use!!! Both work but randomly.

Edited on 12/17/2010 at 9:03:23 AM PST

Tundei
Clownfish
Clownfish
653 Posts

Re:Anyone else got two cursors?

[Post New]by Tundei on Dec 17, 10 1:27 PM
Same here the second cursor showed up during the desk H0 scene.Never had any problem with games before. Looks like a low budget game to me, hopefully they make enough money with this one /since many people like it/ so their next can be better developed.

Edited on 12/17/2010 at 1:29:17 PM PST

lakelly
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by lakelly on Dec 18, 10 1:32 PM
I have the second cursor as well. Was close to buying but really don't want a game that I know has problems before I even pay for it. I ran into a glitch on MCF 13th Skull - got stuck at a point in the game where it wouldn't let me complete a scene that's critical to moving forward in the game. I ended up restarting the game FIVE hours in - not a happy camper. CS apologized and gave me a free game coupon but still - big PITA.

[Post New]by Netterz on Dec 18, 10 3:38 PM
I am having trouble controlling the mouse, its got a super slow drag, so am going to try and reinstall the game again, will see how it goes.

[Post New]by syralynn9 on Dec 19, 10 7:17 AM
Once I got to the boars head in the hall, I can no longer place anything, such as his tusks, or the hot water tap in the bathroom, I try and try, but cannot place anything where it belongs,, came a long way, hate to reinstall, scared the same thing will happen, but do not see where I have a choice.............bummer............

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Dec 20, 10 3:46 PM
i have the double cursor thingy - not always, but once it appears it won't go away. its making my eyes hurt. have posted on tech issues thread, so hopefully will hear if there is a way of making it go away!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Dec 21, 10 4:23 AM
I had that problem last night, shut it down and played again this morning and it seems to have corrected itself.

[Post New]by taueret on Dec 21, 10 1:53 PM
Yep, same prob here too. Not gone despite closing down and restarting, nor by reinstalling. Pain in the bum and making my eyes hurt.

[Post New]by cheddarmelt on Dec 21, 10 6:13 PM
Drove me INSANE! Only way to get rid of it was to exit and re-enter, but it would double up again within minutes. Glad to know it's in the game and not in my computer somewhere.

[Post New]by mrskolo on Dec 25, 10 4:20 PM
this happened to me, too. it only happens when i go into the hidden object scenes. is there a fix for this yet?

Go to: