bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Mystery of Mortlake Mansion!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 10 9:21 AM
Need help getting through the old mansion? Then check out the walkthrough for Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here!

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 12/19/2011 at 1:55:12 PM PST

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery of Mortlake Mansion!

[Post New]by cleep100 on Dec 19, 10 12:51 PM
It might be helpful if the walk-through specified WHICH Ingredient is picked up WHERE. I know you're trying not to be too spoilerish or whatever, but it's not really a spoiler, since we know from the screen shots what we're looking for.

[Post New]by jacqueline2009 on Dec 28, 10 6:17 AM
thank you for this walkthrough, it will help me through the game

[Post New]by HenriettaJudy on Jan 20, 11 7:35 AM
I'm just starting the game and have entered the library. I have the eyeball that floated to the top of the fountain after I found the tap but the eye will not go into the head on the shelf with the missing eye. The other eye is blue and the one I have is a different color but I got it from the fountain. Why won't it work? I'm stuck

[Post New]by 2manyshihtzus on Jan 20, 11 10:07 AM
The eye will fit in. Just try clicking in different areas aound the socket where it is supposed to go. If it doesn't work on the first try, let the item fall back into inventory, pick it up again and try a little to the left, right, up, or down. Good luck

[Post New]by woodrabbit8 on Feb 3, 11 3:10 PM
I'm having trouble placing the eye too! I've tried at 10 times in different places around the eye. I'm stuck!

sewsavy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sewsavy1 on Feb 11, 11 12:18 PM
OK...I give up! Where's the rock?? I didn't even see it mentioned in the Walkthrough.

Go to: