LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Does anyone know how many levels in the game?

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Dec 17, 10 10:30 AM
Just curious about how many levels are in the game. I got to level 20 before my trial ran out.

Thanks!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Does anyone know how many levels in the game?

[Post New]by Howatch on Dec 17, 10 12:05 PM
In the game description on the developers' website it says 100 levels plus 100 free bonus levels. If Big Fish has the same version of the game, then I think it's safe to assume that this is the correct answer to your question.

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Dec 17, 10 1:05 PM
Thank you Howatch!

Have a good one.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Dec 17, 10 10:44 PM
wow! so glad to here there's plenty more to come... just hit level 46!

[Post New]by tigress01020 on Dec 21, 10 12:23 PM
Im at 50something and im totally addicted!!!!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 23, 10 5:10 AM
I'm past level 80 and still have some orbs to unlock.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 24, 10 7:53 PM
I can confirm that there are 100 levels in the standard game. Those last 5 or so were tough ones. After level 100 there are more levels, but they are optional ones. Some of them are tough, some aren't, some depend highly on which set of orbs you have to work with on that level, so choose carefully.

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on Apr 9, 12 9:24 PM
When I got to level 100 it asked me if I wanted to play more and I clicked yes. I am on level 130 now and still going but no more prize boxes to buy or hidden orbs to find so far. Most of the extra levels so far have been fairly easy but 130 has a couple of quirky corners and it only allows you to scramble the orbs, none of the other options and I can't seem to get the munching woodchucks lined up to get either of those spots. I will take a break and play another game for a while to free up the thought process before I tackle it again, sometimes it helps me find a solution.

BTW, I see on some posts it asks if you wanted to buy the extra levels - mine didn't, it just asked if I wanted to play them as a bonus for finishing the first 100.

Go to: