Lancereny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

jack of hearts scanning

[Post New]by Lancereny on Dec 17, 10 10:55 AM
I have scanned both sides of the card and then go to computer. I scan the finger print and it says press "enter". I click on the "enter" on the screen but nothing happens, and can not get past this point. What am I doing wrong, or is their another "enter" button somewhere else that I need to click on?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

jack of hearts scanning

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 17, 10 11:26 AM
Lancereny wrote:I have scanned both sides of the card and then go to computer. I scan the finger print and it says press "enter". I click on the "enter" on the screen but nothing happens, and can not get past this point. What am I doing wrong, or is their another "enter" button somewhere else that I need to click on?

Hi. I will have to PM you on this as, I helped someone this morning but the explanation is too long. OK?

Re:jack of hearts scanning

[Post New]by maluve35 on Dec 17, 10 4:23 PM
I need help with the scanning, please!!!!!!! i dont know the right combination ,im trying everything but nothing work, what is it?
thanks

Lancereny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Lancereny on Dec 17, 10 5:49 PM
maluve35 wrote:I need help with the scanning, please!!!!!!! i dont know the right combination ,im trying everything but nothing work, what is it?
thanks

Use the "enter" key on your key board, it will enteract with the game

Lance

Edited on 12/17/2010 at 5:52:17 PM PST

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Dec 17, 10 10:22 PM
maluve35 wrote:I need help with the scanning, please!!!!!!! i dont know the right combination ,im trying everything but nothing work, what is it?
thanks

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 17, 10 10:29 PM
maluve35 and Bidme how far have you got with the scanning?

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Dec 17, 10 10:49 PM
SPOILER ALERT/ PLAYING CARD. scan your finger prints, you must have the back and front of card, move both parts to the top, now push the button at the top on right I think its green, this will analize it now take the face card the one with the jack of hearts showing.put it in the large screen, click top left circle and the one on the jacks face, make sure these are the only two h/lighted circles, leave it where it is, now push the search button, she'll tell you she wants more, DON'T touch it, just click on the back of the card ii's still at the top, that should put it in the large screen, now on the back of the card click on the second circle down its slightly to the right, one H/light only, now push the search button again. Try to think of it as one card 3 H/lights. Hope it works for you, it may be random. Goodluck

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Dec 17, 10 11:06 PM
OOPS think I got wrong thread sorry

Go to: