smoke for the crows

[Post New]by smphelan76 on Dec 17, 10 3:50 PM
I can't find anything in this forum about what I'm supposed to do once I've lit the stove. I have an empty bucket and a skull shaft left in my inventory. I have no hints on the map so I'm at a loss as to what my next move is, I tried collecting water from various parts but that goes no where so what do i do here?

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

Re:smoke for the crows

[Post New]by djrum525 on Dec 17, 10 4:34 PM
Hi smphelan76, welcome to the forums!
If I remember correctly, have you placed your stovepipe? Then your info bar says something like you need more smoke to get rid of the crows?
You will need to backtrack to the forge. Use your bucket to get some soot.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

smoke for the crows

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 17, 10 5:59 PM
smphelan76 wrote:I can't find anything in this forum about what I'm supposed to do once I've lit the stove. I have an empty bucket and a skull shaft left in my inventory. I have no hints on the map so I'm at a loss as to what my next move is, I tried collecting water from various parts but that goes no where so what do i do here?

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: