laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Window Grate in the bathroom

[Post New]by laurah65 on Dec 17, 10 10:36 PM
I have checked and checked and there is not any grate in the bathroom window. Will someone please tell me where this grate is suppose to be? Help! Help! Help[!!!

Re: Window Grate in the bathroom

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Dec 18, 10 12:09 AM
You can open the window if you put your curser on the right side of the window pane. Click on the right side in the middle and that painted window opens up to a grated window. You will notice an alley.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Dec 18, 10 5:43 PM
Thanks Greener Weener, I am going to try that and see what happens because I started the game three times and still did not see the grated window and the alley. I just thought it was just a glitz in the game becaue some of the games does have them. I will let you know what happen when I get the concept correct Thanks again!!

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Projector & reel in the Projector room

[Post New]by laurah65 on Dec 18, 10 7:10 PM
Where do I put the reel in the projector room. maybe I have the wrong reel was I suppose to get the reel from inside the projector room or in the hall where I first came in when I came through the window of the cinema?. I got the one in the projector room

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 18, 10 7:16 PM
Your ok, either way. From the table outside or the workbench inside. You will need 2 empty reels.

There is another container on the workbench to open up and transfer on the empty reel.

Go to: