amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

Videos of Game Play for Several Garden Panic Levels

[Post New]by amby0625 on Dec 18, 10 4:57 AM
For those who are interested, I've uploaded levels 9, 14, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 on youtube. Simply go to the website of youtube and search for a level you wish to view (e.g. "level 9 garden panic).

For most of these levels, I've increased the video clip speed by 200% to fit into the 15-minute duration per video allowed by youtube; so the sound is distorted.

I used the trial version of Camtasia to record the video clips; just in case anyone wants to know. A licensed version is pretty steep, its $300! I do have a licensed software, ACA Capture Pro (around $45) which I use for work, but sadly it crashes every time I tried recording a video that's more that 10 minutes in length.

I also replayed the game by creating another profile, and it took me several tries before I barely managed to survive level 9! I don't know if it gets harder whenever you have more profiles, so I created a 3rd profile, and until now I'm still stuck on level 9 *sigh* I'll try to finish my second profile first before attempting the 3rd profile.

Happy gaming everyone!

Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Videos of Game Play for Several Garden Panic Levels

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Dec 19, 10 11:17 AM
This really helped me for level 23 which I was stuck on for days I was demented, didnt complete it in perfect with 5 strawberries but got through it, mustn't have as many stars or placed differently to you but thanks so much for the assistance

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Dec 21, 10 4:38 AM
you're welcome mercy_red

I've been replaying several levels, so I've completed all my stars, and I think that did make quite a difference. happy gaming!

[Post New]by VERNA_MAY on Dec 23, 10 9:11 PM
[b]Hi. The level listed as fourteen on You Tube that I found was actually level thirteen in the game.

[Post New]by hsarnoff on Sep 13, 12 4:37 PM
Thanks so much they really helped!!!

Go to: