maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Healing potion won't appear.

[Post New]by maxforme on Dec 18, 10 2:26 PM
I had 2 serpents which I placed on the medical symbol but it only looks like there is one on there and I can't get the healing potion. What do I do next?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Healing potion won't appear.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 18, 10 3:36 PM
maxforme wrote:I had 2 serpents which I placed on the medical symbol but it only looks like there is one on there and I can't get the healing potion. What do I do next?

Try clicking on the symbol to see if the compartment opens.

Robin

Re:Healing potion won't appear.

[Post New]by luvsebring on Mar 10, 11 12:08 PM
This happened to me too. I think both snakes got stuck together. I started a new profile and when I did it again I only got one snake at a time. When the second snake was added the potion appeared.

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Healing potion won't appear.

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 19, 11 8:54 AM
luvsebring wrote:This happened to me too. I think both snakes got stuck together. I started a new profile and when I did it again I only got one snake at a time. When the second snake was added the potion appeared.

I had two snakes, the cursor took two snakes and placed them on the staff, but now I can't pick up the healing potion or the key to continue the game; I really don't want to start over! I consider this issue a technical problem, and after reading the forum and seeing all the other so-called glitches, I may decide not to purchase this game...

Go to: