Lazyhab
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Too Slow!

[Post New]by Lazyhab on Dec 20, 10 6:48 AM
Game sounded like fun but it is way too slow! Takes forever to switch tiles so def. won't buy this one...........

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Re:Too Slow!

[Post New]by Elkestra on Dec 20, 10 6:58 AM
I found the swapping speed quite reasonable, and the cascades quite fast. There's no timer or anything either, so even if it was slightly slower, I doubt I'd mind too much.

[Post New]by gameplay2010 on Dec 20, 10 11:55 AM
I agree with game being waaaaaaaaay too slow. Downloaded to play the hour and thought it would be fun around the hoiday and maybe even purchase. But right from the beginning menu, major lagging and slow. I've played other match-3 and didn't have these problems. In fact, don't remember any Big Fish Game that lagged this bad.

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Dec 20, 10 12:17 PM
Elkestra wrote:I found the swapping speed quite reasonable, and the cascades quite fast. There's no timer or anything either, so even if it was slightly slower, I doubt I'd mind too much.

IT REALLY IS WAY TOO SLOW AND SLUGGISH. I ALMOST HAD TO HAMMER THE KEYS ON THE COMPUTER JUST TO MOVE A BANANA. ALSO THERE IS A TIMER IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER. THERE IS NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF, AT LEAST NOT ON MY COMPUTER.

Edited on 12/20/2010 at 12:19:50 PM PST

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Dec 20, 10 12:35 PM
MILLIE31651 wrote:ALSO THERE IS A TIMER IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER. THERE IS NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF, AT LEAST NOT ON MY COMPUTER.

You'll notice that the 'timer' is simply a clock counting upwards as an indication of how long you take to clear the level, not a dreaded timer counting down to zero that puts pressure on you to rush and finish.

As for the speed, I'd suggest checking your video and sound drivers, or sending an email in to Tech Support. I've no idea where you got the idea there were bananas to move on the grid - candy canes, santa hats, presents etc possibly.

[Post New]by dolpin2852000 on Dec 20, 10 8:10 PM
hi all

I am still new to the pond. I have to agree about the game it is cute and all but it dose lag just a little bit not badly but still lagging nevertheless.

So have a great CHRISTMAS

Dolphin2852000

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Dec 20, 10 10:37 PM
I finished the demo and found no problem with the speed. I thought the cascades were fairly quick and the hammer recharged reasonably quickly. I do have a new computer with Windows7 and up graded video card, don't know if that helps. Quite cute and not bad for the holiday season.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Dec 21, 10 1:03 AM
i down loaded the game and tried to play it. i got a black screen and had to crtl/alt/delete to get out of it. tried again, same thing. so i uninstalled and will try installing later but i am disappointed with this also.

[Post New]by buyfish on Dec 21, 10 11:52 AM
Very slow chips.
this game is good for those who want to sleep

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Dec 24, 10 6:33 PM
This is a cute game, with it being the Christms season and all. The music track became very annoying after about 5 min.,and brighter colors and overall appearance would be an improvement. Maybe my eyes but the whole game, esp the house in woods scene seemed fuzzy. And I agree: way too slow !

My fav match 3 is Puzzle Park! In my opinion the best match 3 out there (at least that I'm aware of!)

[Post New]by TheGentleGiant on Nov 21, 11 2:31 PM
I don't feel its to slow as for speed of the game. But it takes to long to get from one level to the next I have played for hours on frequent days at a fast pace and have not moved off of level 6, Do not like wish i didn't buy. The trial was different

Go to: