honey

[Post New]by jaybirdinpa on Dec 20, 10 9:02 AM
I've seen all four girls. I have the honey. I'm getting the run-around now. I can't get back to the last girl to give her the honey . How can I possibly get back if It won't allow me to. I can only follow the arrows, Right?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

honey

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 20, 10 5:24 PM
jaybirdinpa wrote:I've seen all four girls. I have the honey. I'm getting the run-around now. I can't get back to the last girl to give her the honey . How can I possibly get back if It won't allow me to. I can only follow the arrows, Right?

You don't need Honey, you need Maple Syrup, but perhaps that's what you meant.

You should always be able to get back to her once you've found her. She's at the base of the Waterfall.

Remember you can only get to the base by starting at the Town Crossroads, then going west, and then up along the coast road.

If you're trying to get to her by looking around the top of the Waterfall by the Mill, you won't find her there.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:honey

[Post New]by annie61 on Jan 28, 11 8:45 PM
I have the maple syrup but the girl will not take it.Everytime I try to put it near her hand I get a "That is not its intended use" message. Any one able to help me out on this one/

Go to: