bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Christmas Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 20, 10 9:10 AM
If you are having problems getting Christmas Puzzle to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

Edited on 12/20/2010 at 9:20:40 AM PST

Re:Post any Christmas Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by flingo on Dec 20, 10 4:39 PM
I downloaded this game and when I try to run it all I get is a blackscreen. My computer tells me that it is not responding. Any help fixing this problem would be appreciated.

boffo44
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by boffo44 on Dec 22, 10 10:10 AM
I also have this black screen problem - I'm wondering if the same thing will happen if I purchase it? Guess I'll give it a try and if it does, will ask for a credit....wish me luck!

Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Teach496 on Dec 23, 10 1:26 PM
I have installed,uninstalled, re-installed and I still get a game where 2 symbols are in the same square and nothing works to clear it. Also, some of the 3 matches won't drop down and, again, nothing moves them down.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Zacx on Dec 23, 10 3:26 PM
I think I get the same problem. If I get a blank square that's not yet cleared of the color down to the green color, nothing will work to clear it. By restarting the level, however, it doesn't do this the second time. I did have the game actually die, however. This time I had to restart the whole game. These things are annoying but they work.

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Dec 24, 10 7:03 AM
Blank Screen on Trial

I downloaded this game and when I try to run it all I get is a blackscreen. My computer tells me that it is not responding. Any help fixing this problem would be appreciated.

[Post New]by mikmowse on Dec 25, 10 10:28 AM
Game is hung up at level 37. All squares are completed but will not close to go to next game. I have closed out and restarted several times. No icon drops in the top left square. Is that the problem? help.

hampsterp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hampsterp on Oct 17, 11 1:51 PM
Didn't read the message board before buying the game..my mistake.All I get is a black screen. Tried all the fixes provided, but no luck, still black screen. What do I do now ?

GillyAlice
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by GillyAlice on Oct 30, 11 4:07 PM
I also have a black screen. This happened in Trick or Treat too. I downloaded them at the same time. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by janiepie321 on Nov 12, 11 3:58 PM
Blew up on level 3. About 3 minutes of play time.

[Post New]by Faeriecurl on Nov 18, 11 1:30 PM
I downloaded the trial version of this game this morning and also got only a black screen when I tried to launch it.
I tried to play it twice, and after the same thing happened both times I uninstalled it.
I tried to play another game, and I kept getting a message that there was already a game in progress so I did a virus scan and found that my launcher seemed to be infected!
I've since resolved the problem, but just wanted to inform that this happened with this particular game.

I've been playing Big Fish Games for years now, and never had a problem before.
I love this site and love the games.
Just wanted to share!!!

[Post New]by arneyin on Dec 11, 11 4:56 PM
After I finished the game, I tried to start it over. All it says is "Game Completed" This is a new year ( I bought it earlier) I would like to play it again. How do I do that?

[Post New]by Lori349898 on Dec 19, 11 2:19 AM
I purchased the game and it was working great. Now all I get is a blank screen and not responding message. Feel like Big Fish ripped me off. I loved the game. Wish it would work. Next time I visit the forum before purchasing a game

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Dec 19, 11 2:57 AM
I'm sorry you are having problems with this game. I purchased it in Sept. of this year and have played it through and then some and have had no problems with it. Have you reported these things to CS? You can do that by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of this page or if you are a game club member you can contact them through Live Chat. I feel sure if you contact CS they will help you find the problem and fix it. They have always been able to help me and if the problem couldn't be fixed they've given me a replacement code. Good Luck
BK

Go to: