bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Ballville: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 20, 10 3:08 PM
If you are having problems getting Ballville: The Beginning to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Ballville: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by fishbud1 on Jan 7, 11 6:45 PM
I cannot pass level 176 because the timer drains within 5 seconds.

[Post New]by StripedArts on Jan 10, 11 12:41 PM
I've written you a solution for this problem by PM.

[Post New]by angeldee on Jan 11, 11 1:12 PM
I cannot pass level 176 because the timer drains within 5 seconds.

I'm having this problem too!

[Post New]by syma531 on Jan 16, 11 12:44 PM
I too cannot get past level 176

[Post New]by AprilHW3 on Jan 17, 11 11:28 PM
This game worked the first day I bought it, but now it won't work. I get an access violation. This is getting frustrating

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 18, 11 2:23 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for posting about the issues that you're encountering with level 176 in Ballville: The Beginning. We're aware of this issue and are currently working to get it it resolved.

We'll be sure to post in this Forum with any updates!

AprilHW3 -

If you're running into an access violation when trying to play the game, I'd recommend checking out the steps in the following help article:

Access Violation

If the trouble persists, please be sure to contact our Customer Support department and they'll be happy to help further. They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by graygame on Mar 18, 11 1:55 PM
Any progress on fixing level 176? It's been two months since bfgBonau said they were working to resolve issue. Fun game - would like to be able to finish.

[Post New]by purplez479 on Apr 12, 11 12:49 PM
I am having the same problem with level 176!! Any word on the fix for this issue? I'd love to finish this game!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 5, 11 3:08 PM
Hello everyone,

There is a new build now available that fixes the bug with the timer in Level 176.

In order to get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. If you continue to have troubles, please get in touch with Tech Support. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 05/05/2011 at 3:08:16 PM PST

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 26, 12 1:23 PM
Mac version

When the wide screen box is checked off in Options, the screen is narrower than when unchecked.

Also, game does not remember your settings.

Go to: